1. A coenzyme derived from the B vitamin nicotinic acid.
4. Any competition.
8. Characteristic of a mob.
11. A United Nations agency to coordinate international health activities and to help governments improve health services.
12. Type genus of the family Arcidae.
13. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
14. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
15. Small cubes with 1 to 6 spots on the faces.
16. Follower of Rastafarianism.
18. The compass point that is one point east (clockwise) of due north.
19. The 19th letter of the Greek alphabet.
21. The basic unit of money in Thailand.
24. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
27. A nonmetallic largely pentavalent heavy volatile corrosive dark brown liquid element belonging to the halogens.
28. A mature blood cell that contains hemoglobin to carry oxygen to the bodily tissues.
29. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
30. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
32. The Mongol people living the the central and eastern parts of Outer Mongolia.
36. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
40. A branch of the Tai languages.
41. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
42. Soft white semisolid fat obtained by rendering the fatty tissue of the hog v 1.
46. A master's degree in business.
47. Someone who engages in arbitrage (who purchases securities in one market for immediate resale in another in the hope of profiting from the price differential).
48. An important seaport on the Island of Cebu in the Philippines.
49. Tag the base runner to get him out.
50. The basic unit of money in Romania.
51. Harsh or corrosive in tone.
52. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. The compass point that is one point north of northwest.
2. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
3. An uproarious party.
4. An Indian side dish of yogurt and chopped cucumbers and spices.
5. Of or relating to or involving an area.
6. Being ten more than one hundred ninety.
7. The sense organ for hearing and equilibrium.
8. An independent group of closely related Chadic languages spoken in the area between the Biu-Mandara and East Chadic languages.
9. Profane or obscene expression usually of surprise or anger.
10. A very troublesome child.
17. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
20. A member of a Turkic people of Uzbekistan and neighboring areas.
22. A coffee cake flavored with orange rind and raisins and almonds.
23. (of persons) Highest in rank or authority or office.
25. 1,000,000,000 periods per second.
26. (astronomy) The angular distance of a celestial point measured westward along the celestial equator from the zenith crossing.
31. An associate degree in applied science.
33. A genus of Lamnidae.
34. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
35. Jordan's port.
37. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
38. (Babylonian) God of wisdom and agriculture and patron of scribes and schools.
39. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
43. A former agency (from 1946 to 1974) that was responsible for research into atomic energy and its peacetime uses in the United States.
44. A run that is the result of the batter's performance.
45. Failing to detonate.