1. A bachelor's degree in naval science.
4. A member of the Pueblo people living in northern New Mexico.
8. A defensive missile designed to shoot down incoming intercontinental ballistic missiles.
11. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
12. A member of the Athapaskan people of the Trinity River valley in California.
13. An anxiety disorder characterized by chronic free-floating anxiety and such symptoms as tension or sweating or trembling of light-headedness or irritability etc that has lasted for more than six months.
14. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
15. German naturalist whose speculations that plants and animals are made up of tiny living `infusoria' led to the cell theory (1779-1851).
16. The most common computer memory which can be used by programs to perform necessary tasks while the computer is on.
17. A small cake leavened with yeast.
19. An esoteric or occult matter that is traditionally secret.
21. (Scotland) A small loaf or roll of soft bread.
24. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
25. One of the five major classes of immunoglobulins.
26. The cry made by sheep.
28. Liquid containing proteins and electrolytes including the liquid in blood plasma and interstitial fluid.
31. A woman hired to suckle a child of someone else.
34. The month following July and preceding September.
37. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
38. Type genus of the Gavidae.
41. The sixth month of the civil year.
44. An open sore on the back of a horse caused by ill-fitting or badly adjusted saddle.
45. A dry cold north wind in SE France.
46. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
47. A teeming multitude.
48. Type genus of the Aceraceae.
49. A public promotion of some product or service.
50. Type genus of the Anatidae.
1. Divulge information or secrets.
2. Kamarupan languages spoken in northeastern India and western Burma.
3. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
4. A branch of the Tai languages.
5. Black-and-white short-necked web-footed diving bird of northern seas.
6. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
7. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
8. A city in northern India.
9. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
10. Designer drug designed to have the effects of amphetamines (it floods the brain with serotonin) but to avoid the drug laws.
18. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
20. Date used in reckoning dates before the supposed year Christ was born.
22. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
23. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
27. A Kwa language spoken by the Yoruba people in southwestern Nigeria.
29. Someone who has or gives or receives a part or a share.
30. Animal reproductive body consisting of an ovum or embryo together with nutritive and protective envelopes.
32. Any of several Old World herbs of the genus Medicago having small flowers and trifoliate compound leaves.
33. Lower in esteem.
35. The forest trees growing in a country or region.
36. One of the four countries that make up the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.
39. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
40. Characteristic of false pride.
42. A master's degree in business.
43. Having undesirable or negative qualities.