1. Electronic equipment that provides visual images of varying electrical quantities.
4. By bad luck.
8. Standard time in the 6th time zone west of Greenwich, reckoned at the 90th meridian.
11. An accidental happening.
12. God of death.
13. South American wood sorrel cultivated for its edible tubers.
14. Used of a single unit or thing.
15. A metric unit of volume or capacity equal to 10 liters.
16. East Indian tree bearing a profusion of intense vermilion velvet-textured blooms and yielding a yellow dye.
17. The capital and largest city of Bangladesh.
20. Small terrestrial lizard of warm regions of the Old World.
22. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
24. Any of numerous low-growing cushion-forming plants of the genus Draba having rosette-forming leaves and terminal racemes of small flowers with scapose or leafy stems.
26. Filled with the emotional impact of overwhelming surprise or shock.
30. A rare silvery (usually trivalent) metallic element.
32. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
33. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
35. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
37. A public promotion of some product or service.
38. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
40. Being ten more than one hundred forty.
43. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
45. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
47. South African term for `boss'.
49. An accountant certified by the state.
50. Long coarse hair growing from the crest of the animal's neck.
52. A United Nations agency that invest directly in companies and guarantees loans to private investors.
53. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
54. Type genus of the Anatidae.
55. The longer of the two telegraphic signals used in Morse code.
1. Of or relating to or characteristic of the Republic of Chad or its people or language.
2. Type genus of the Ranidae.
3. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
4. Before noon.
5. A boy or man.
6. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
7. A deep bow.
8. The closing section of a musical composition.
9. A fraudulent business scheme.
10. The basic unit of money in Bangladesh.
18. An esoteric or occult matter that is traditionally secret.
19. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
21. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
23. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
25. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
27. An angular shape characterized by sharp turns in alternating directions.
28. Half the width of an em.
29. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
31. A port city in southwestern Iran.
34. (Babylonian) A demigod or first man.
36. A white linen liturgical vestment with sleeves.
39. A Tibetan or Mongolian priest of Lamaism.
40. A public promotion of some product or service.
41. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
42. United States writer (born in Poland) who wrote in Yiddish (1880-1957).
44. A room or establishment where alcoholic drinks are served over a counter.
46. A nucleic acid consisting of large molecules shaped like a double helix.
48. A resource.
49. Before noon.
51. A radioactive transuranic element produced by bombarding plutonium with neutrons.