1. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
5. A shape that sags.
8. Tooth on the rim of gear wheel.
11. An interior passage or corridor onto which rooms open.
12. Electronic equipment that provides visual images of varying electrical quantities.
13. A benevolent aspect of Devi.
14. Before noon.
15. Small terrestrial lizard of warm regions of the Old World.
16. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
17. A very young child (birth to 1 year) who has not yet begun to walk or talk.
19. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
21. A metric unit of volume or capacity equal to 10 liters.
23. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
24. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
27. Valuable fiber plant of East Indies now widespread in cultivation.
29. An area of sand sloping down to the water of a sea or lake.
32. A unit of dry measure used in Egypt.
33. A sock with a separation for the big toe.
35. A unit of length of thread or yarn.
36. Wild or seedling sweet cherry used as stock for grafting.
38. Wearing footgear.
42. The month following March and preceding May.
45. The federal agency that insures residential mortgages.
46. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
48. Duplicator that transmits the copy by wire or radio.
49. A doctor's degree in dental medicine.
50. The face of a timepiece.
51. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
1. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
2. Avatar of Vishnu.
3. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
4. (Scottish) Bluish-black or gray-blue.
5. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
6. A large fleet.
7. A state of southwestern India.
8. A communist state in the Caribbean on the island of Cuba.
9. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in the Missouri river valley in NE Nebraska.
10. A cushion on a throne for a prince in India.
18. Date used in reckoning dates before the supposed year Christ was born.
20. Having a gradual increase in width.
22. (electronics) Of a circuit or device having an output that is proportional to the input.
25. A ductile gray metallic element of the lanthanide series.
26. The act of scanning.
28. A federal agency established to regulate the release of new foods and health-related products.
30. A drug (trade names Atarax and Vistaril) used as a tranquilizer to treat anxiety and motion sickness.
31. A hemoprotein composed of globin and heme that gives red blood cells their characteristic color.
34. Muslims collectively and their civilization.
35. A human limb.
37. An ancient Hebrew unit of dry measure equal to about a bushel.
39. Not easy.
40. A small cake leavened with yeast.
41. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
43. An interest followed with exaggerated zeal.
44. The Tibeto-Burman language spoken in the Dali region of Yunnan.
47. A doctor's degree in religion.