1. A metrical unit with unstressed-stressed syllables.
5. Before noon.
7. The basic unit of money in Bangladesh.
11. East Indian tree bearing a profusion of intense vermilion velvet-textured blooms and yielding a yellow dye.
12. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
13. Advanced in years.
14. The sense organ for hearing and equilibrium.
15. Being ten more than one hundred ninety.
16. A small cake leavened with yeast.
17. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
20. An adult male person (as opposed to a woman).
23. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
26. An amino acid that is found in the central nervous system.
28. The capital of Croatia.
29. Informal terms for a mother.
31. A public promotion of some product or service.
32. Be against.
36. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
40. Female equine animal.
41. A nucleic acid consisting of large molecules shaped like a double helix.
44. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
45. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
46. A light touch or stroke.
47. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
48. God of love and erotic desire.
49. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
50. A young woman making her debut into society.
1. The content of cognition.
2. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
3. The month following February and preceding April.
4. A radioactive transuranic element.
5. The capital and largest city of Ghana with a deep-water port.
6. A Portuguese province on the south coast of China and two islands in the South China Sea.
7. The bill in a restaurant.
8. Small terrestrial lizard of warm regions of the Old World.
9. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
10. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
18. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
19. A hospital unit staffed and equipped to provide intensive care.
21. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
22. (Irish) Chief god of the Tuatha De Danann.
24. A rare silvery (usually trivalent) metallic element.
25. The cry made by sheep.
27. Naked freshwater or marine or parasitic protozoa that form temporary pseudopods for feeding and locomotion.
30. A very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms.
33. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
34. A small carriage in which a baby or child is pushed around.
35. Tropical starchy tuberous root.
37. Set down according to a plan.
38. (of a young animal) Abandoned by its mother and raised by hand.
39. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
42. (British) Your grandmother.
43. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.