1. The bill in a restaurant.
4. (informal) Of the highest quality.
7. The battle in 202 BC in which Scipio decisively defeated Hannibal at the end of the second Punic War.
11. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
12. The cry made by sheep.
13. A town in north central Oklahoma.
14. A genus of Ploceidae.
16. The 22nd letter of the Greek alphabet.
18. A ductile gray metallic element of the lanthanide series.
19. The content of cognition.
20. Of or relating to or characteristic of Hades or Tartarus.
21. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
24. A state in midwestern United States.
25. A federal agency established to regulate the release of new foods and health-related products.
28. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
29. The deep vascular inner layer of the skin.
33. A Tibetan or Mongolian priest of Lamaism.
35. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
37. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
38. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
39. A logarithmic unit of sound intensity.
41. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
43. A workplace for the conduct of scientific research.
47. The sense organ for hearing and equilibrium.
49. Not only so, but.
52. The 7th letter of the Greek alphabet.
53. Having nine hinged bands of bony plates.
54. A master's degree in business.
55. 10 grams.
56. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
57. A close friend who accompanies his buddies in their activities.
1. A native American tent.
2. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
3. A Chadic language spoken in northern Nigeria.
4. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
5. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
6. (used of count nouns) Every one considered individually.
7. A family of fish in the order Zeomorphi.
8. An associate degree in nursing.
9. Any of various minerals consisting of hydrous silicates of aluminum or potassium etc. that crystallize in forms that allow perfect cleavage into very thin leaves.
10. Chief port of Yemen.
15. A metric unit of volume or capacity equal to 10 liters.
17. A member of a seafaring group of North American Indians who lived on the Pacific coast of British Columbia and southwestern Alaska.
22. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
23. An enclosure made or wire or metal bars in which birds or animals are kept.
26. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
27. Before noon.
30. A unit of absorbed ionizing radiation equal to 100 ergs per gram of irradiated material.
31. A unit of information equal to one million (1,048,576) bytes.
32. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
34. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
36. West Indian tree having racemes of fragrant white flowers and yielding a durable timber and resinous juice.
40. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
41. A sweetened beverage of diluted fruit juice.
42. A genus of Accipitridae.
44. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
45. A small cake leavened with yeast.
46. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
48. A small piece of cloth.
50. An international organization of European countries formed after World War II to reduce trade barriers and increase cooperation among its members.
51. (folklore) Fairies that are somewhat mischievous.
52. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.