1. The cry made by sheep.
4. (computer science) A data transmission rate (bits/second) for modems.
8. A unit of pressure.
11. Inquire about.
12. Type genus of the family Arcidae.
13. A unit of conductance equal to the reciprocal of an ohm.
14. An independent agency of the United States government responsible for collecting and coordinating intelligence and counterintelligence activities abroad in the national interest.
15. A woman hired to suckle a child of someone else.
16. The force of workers available.
17. An esoteric or occult matter that is traditionally secret.
20. Type genus of the Anatidae.
22. A master's degree in business.
24. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
25. 100 ngwee equal 1 kwacha.
27. The Tibeto-Burman language spoken in the Dali region of Yunnan.
29. A rare heavy polyvalent metallic element that resembles manganese chemically and is used in some alloys.
30. A small cake leavened with yeast.
33. Coming next after the first in position in space or time or degree or magnitude.
37. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
40. Queen of the Olympian gods in ancient Greek mythology.
41. Blood cells that engulf and digest bacteria and fungi.
42. An association of countries in the western hemisphere.
43. In bed.
44. The basic unit of money in Albania.
45. An associate degree in applied science.
46. Fallow deer.
1. An indehiscent fruit derived from a single ovary having one or many seeds within a fleshy wall or pericarp.
2. Of or relating to or characteristic of Asia or the peoples of Asia or their languages or culture.
3. Jordan's port.
4. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
5. A large fleet.
6. Fiddler crabs.
7. The longer of the two telegraphic signals used in Morse code.
8. The capital and largest city of Jordan.
9. 100 thebe equal 1 pula.
10. An atom having a valence of one.
18. The capital of Eritrea.
19. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
21. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
23. Any of numerous hairy-bodied insects including social and solitary species.
26. Haunt like a ghost.
28. Naked freshwater or marine or parasitic protozoa that form temporary pseudopods for feeding and locomotion.
31. A French abbot.
32. Related to or located at the back.
34. Of or relating to or characteristic of the Republic of Chad or its people or language.
35. A recurring sleep state during which rapid eye movements do not occur and dreaming does not occur.
36. An informal term for a father.
38. Chiefly perennial grasses of cool temperate regions.
39. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.