1. (computer science) A computer that is running software that allows users to leave messages and access information of general interest.
4. The capital of Western Samoa.
8. The act of hauling something (as a vehicle) by means of a hitch or rope.
11. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
12. The person or thing rejected or set aside as inferior in quality.
13. Any of various primates with short tails or no tail at all.
14. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
15. (Sumerian) Water god and god of wisdom.
16. The basic unit of money in Albania.
17. A sock with a separation for the big toe.
19. The capital and largest city of Bangladesh.
21. Type genus of the Anatidae.
23. A software system that facilitates the creation and maintenance and use of an electronic database.
24. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
28. (astronomy) The angular distance of a celestial point measured westward along the celestial equator from the zenith crossing.
31. An abnormally large amount of this fetoprotein in the fetus can signal an abnormality of the neural tube (as spina bifida or anencephaly).
34. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
35. A percussion instrument consisting of a pair of hollow pieces of wood or bone (usually held between the thumb and fingers) that are made to click together (as by Spanish dancers) in rhythm with the dance.
40. Lacking sufficient water or rainfall.
41. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
45. The battle in 202 BC in which Scipio decisively defeated Hannibal at the end of the second Punic War.
46. An ugly evil-looking old woman.
47. The 7th letter of the Greek alphabet.
48. Mild yellow Dutch cheese made in balls.
49. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
50. A light touch or stroke.
1. Cry plaintively.
2. A small cake leavened with yeast.
3. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
4. (informal) Of the highest quality.
5. A historical region on northwestern India and northern Pakistan.
6. A kind of person.
7. Surveying instrument consisting of the upper movable part of a theodolite including the telescope and its attachments.
8. A fine grained mineral having a soft soapy feel and consisting of hydrated magnesium silicate.
9. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
10. Flightless New Zealand rail of thievish disposition having short wings each with a spur used in fighting.
18. A gonadotropic hormone that is secreted by the anterior pituitary.
20. A very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms.
22. Marked by or showing unaffected simplicity and lack of guile or worldly experience.
25. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
26. A state in midwestern United States.
27. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
29. A former agency (from 1946 to 1974) that was responsible for research into atomic energy and its peacetime uses in the United States.
30. A flexible container with a single opening.
32. The capacitance of a capacitor that has an equal and opposite charge of 1 coulomb on each plate and a voltage difference of 1 volt between the plates.
33. Indicating the most important performer or role.
36. (Old Testament) In Judeo-Christian mythology.
37. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
38. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
39. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
42. Airtight sealed metal container for food or drink or paint etc..
43. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
44. A doctor's degree in education.
45. An international organization of European countries formed after World War II to reduce trade barriers and increase cooperation among its members.