1. A light touch or stroke.
4. Monotypic genus of palms of Australasia.
8. A master's degree in business.
11. Not in good physical or mental health.
12. Not only so, but.
13. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
14. A fraudulent business scheme.
16. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
18. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
19. A clique that seeks power usually through intrigue.
21. Eurasian rose with prickly stems and fragrant leaves and bright pink flowers followed by scarlet hips.
23. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
25. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
26. The hair growing on the lower part of a man's face.
29. The capital of Croatia.
31. A flexible container with a single opening.
33. A member of the Semitic speaking people of northern Ethiopia.
37. An associate degree in nursing.
39. The United Nations agency concerned with atomic energy.
41. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
43. Sexually transmitted urethritis (usually caused by chlamydia).
46. A reproach for some lapse or misdeed.
47. A federal agency established to coordinate programs aimed at reducing pollution and protecting the environment.
49. A user interface in which you type commands instead of choosing them from a menu or selecting an icon.
50. An informal term for a father.
51. Type genus of the Hylidae.
52. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
1. Sound recording consisting of a disc with continuous grooves.
2. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
3. Divulge information or secrets.
4. A Mid-Atlantic state.
5. An affirmative.
6. Committee formed by a special-interest group to raise money for their favorite political candidates.
7. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
8. A unit of information equal to one million (1,048,576) bytes.
9. A small cake leavened with yeast.
10. The sixth month of the civil year.
15. A flat-bottomed volcanic crater that was formed by an explosion.
17. (informal) Exceptionally good.
20. A digital display that uses liquid crystal cells that change reflectivity in an applied electric field.
22. A United Nations agency created to assist developing nations by loans guaranteed by member governments.
24. A male monarch or emperor (especially of Russia prior to 1917).
27. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
28. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
30. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
32. United States film actor known for his portrayals of tough characters (1899-1986).
34. A master's degree in fine arts.
35. (Brit) An area of open or forested country.
36. Lacking taste or flavor or tang.
38. Plant with an elongated head of broad stalked leaves resembling celery.
39. A workplace for the conduct of scientific research.
40. Type genus of the family Arcidae.
41. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
42. A slight amount or degree of difference.
44. United States liquid unit equal to 4 quarts or 3.785 liters.
45. A city in the European part of Russia.
48. A gonadotropic hormone that is secreted by the anterior pituitary.