1. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
4. A white linen liturgical vestment with sleeves.
7. A collection of facts from which conclusions may be drawn.
11. Imperial dynasty that ruled China (most of the time) from 206 BC to 221 and expanded its boundaries and developed its bureaucracy.
12. Light informal conversation for social occasions.
13. Any of various strong liquors distilled from the fermented sap of toddy palms or from fermented molasses.
14. Any plant of the genus Erica.
17. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
18. 10 grams.
20. Not out.
21. Port city in the United Arab Emirates on the Persian Gulf.
23. Oval reproductive body of a fowl (especially a hen) used as food.
26. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
27. Positioned so as to be ready for confrontation or danger.
30. Electronic warfare undertaken to insure effective friendly use of the electromagnetic spectrum in spite of the enemy's use of electronic warfare.
31. The United Nations agency concerned with the international organization of food and agriculture.
32. A light touch or stroke.
34. A long-playing phonograph record.
41. The United Nations agency concerned with atomic energy.
45. A unit of absorbed ionizing radiation equal to 100 ergs per gram of irradiated material.
46. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
47. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
48. Goddess of fate.
49. (obstetrics) The number of live-born children a woman has delivered.
50. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
51. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
1. Having the leading position or higher score in a contest.
2. Found along western Atlantic coast.
3. Black tropical American cuckoo.
4. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
5. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
6. A small pellet fired from an air rifle or BB gun.
7. East Indian tree bearing a profusion of intense vermilion velvet-textured blooms and yielding a yellow dye.
8. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
9. A sock with a separation for the big toe.
10. A Kwa language spoken in Ghana and the Ivory Coast.
15. An assertion of a right (as to money or property).
16. (informal British usage) Aggravation or aggression.
19. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
22. German organist and contrapuntist (1685-1750).
24. A rare silvery (usually trivalent) metallic element.
25. An honorary degree in science.
28. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
29. A logarithmic unit of sound intensity.
33. A unit of magnetomotive force equal to 0.7958 ampere-turns.
35. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
36. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
37. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
38. Wild sheep of northern Africa.
39. A deep orange-red variety of chalcedony.
40. Tropical starchy tuberous root.
42. The sense organ for hearing and equilibrium.
43. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
44. A device for creating a current of air by movement of a surface or surfaces.