1. Extremely pleasing.
4. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
7. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
11. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
12. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
13. In bed.
14. Airtight sealed metal container for food or drink or paint etc..
15. A unit of absorbed ionizing radiation equal to 100 ergs per gram of irradiated material.
16. Denuded of leaves.
17. A public promotion of some product or service.
20. An associate degree in nursing.
25. A promontory in northern Morocco opposite the Rock of Gibraltar.
27. The sixth month of the Hindu calendar.
31. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
33. Being nine more than ninety.
34. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
36. Common Indian weaverbird.
39. A large number or amount.
43. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
46. A slender double-reed instrument.
47. Government agency created in 1974 to license and regulate nuclear power plants.
48. An accountant certified by the state.
49. A Loloish language.
50. East Indian tree bearing a profusion of intense vermilion velvet-textured blooms and yielding a yellow dye.
51. The residue that remains when something is burned.
52. An official language of the Republic of South Africa.
1. A tax on employees and employers that is used to fund the Social Security system.
2. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
3. A decree that prohibits something.
4. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
5. (informal) Exceptionally good.
6. Someone who is morally reprehensible.
7. A small cake leavened with yeast.
8. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
9. A three-tone Chadic language.
10. Chief port of Yemen.
18. Ground snakes.
19. Motivation based on ideas of right and wrong.
21. An independent agency of the United States government responsible for collecting and coordinating intelligence and counterintelligence activities abroad in the national interest.
22. Informal terms for a mother.
23. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
24. A doctor's degree in religion.
26. Date used in reckoning dates before the supposed year Christ was born.
28. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
29. A Russian river.
30. A silvery soft waxy metallic element of the alkali metal group.
32. (computer science) A unit for measuring computing power.
35. A coffee cake flavored with orange rind and raisins and almonds.
37. A city in northern India.
38. Noisy talk.
40. An outer garment that has sleeves and covers the body from shoulder down.
41. The capital and chief port of Qatar.
42. Fastener consisting of a resinous composition that is plastic when warm.
44. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
45. The longer of the two telegraphic signals used in Morse code.