1. Irritate or vex.
4. A federation of North American labor unions that merged with the Congress of Industrial Organizations in 1955.
7. The officer below the master on a commercial ship.
11. The corporate executive responsible for the operations of the firm.
12. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
13. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
14. Pertaining to one of the small sacs (as in a compound gland).
15. A bachelor's degree in religion.
16. Airtight sealed metal container for food or drink or paint etc..
17. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
20. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
22. A doctor's degree in preventive medicine.
24. A period marked by distinctive character or reckoned from a fixed point or event.
25. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
28. Rise or heave upward under the influence of a natural force, as on a wave.
30. A light strong brittle gray toxic bivalent metallic element.
31. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
37. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
41. (prefix) Bad or erroneous or lack of.
43. A master's degree in business.
44. The residue that remains when something is burned.
45. Fertility goddess in ancient Greek mythology.
46. The network in the reticular formation that serves an alerting or arousal function.
1. Small tropical American tree bearing edible plumlike fruit.
2. A summary that repeats the substance of a longer discussion.
3. A Greek dialect that flourished under the Roman Empire.
4. Harsh or corrosive in tone.
5. The face or front of a building.
6. 16 ounces.
7. Type genus of the Majidae.
8. A public promotion of some product or service.
9. A sock with a separation for the big toe.
10. Tropical starchy tuberous root.
18. The federal agency that insures residential mortgages.
19. Soreness and warmth caused by friction.
21. An informal conversation.
23. A person regarded as arrogant and annoying.
26. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
27. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
29. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
32. (Greek mythology) Goddess of discord.
33. A vigorous blow.
34. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
35. A small cake leavened with yeast.
36. South African term for `boss'.
38. Enlarged prostate.
39. Any of numerous hairy-bodied insects including social and solitary species.
40. The rate at which heat is produced by an individual in a resting state.
41. A heavy brittle diamagnetic trivalent metallic element (resembles arsenic and antimony chemically).
42. A soft silver-white or yellowish metallic element of the alkali metal group.
43. A sweetened beverage of diluted fruit juice.