1. A workplace for the conduct of scientific research.
4. German organist and contrapuntist (1685-1750).
8. A room or establishment where alcoholic drinks are served over a counter.
11. An inflated feeling of pride in your superiority to others.
12. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
13. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
14. Aromatic bulb used as seasoning.
15. An indehiscent fruit derived from a single ovary having one or many seeds within a fleshy wall or pericarp.
17. A metric unit of weight equal to one thousandth of a kilogram.
18. Sluggish tailless Australian arboreal marsupial with gray furry ears and coat.
20. A family of Sino-Tibetan languages spoken in southeastern Asia.
23. Remove from memory or existence.
24. (computer science) A unit for measuring computing power.
26. A fine grained mineral having a soft soapy feel and consisting of hydrated magnesium silicate.
29. Being one hundred more than three hundred.
30. By bad luck.
33. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
34. A public promotion of some product or service.
36. (Greek mythology) The god of the underworld in ancient mythology.
38. A short labored intake of breath with the mouth open.
41. A benevolent aspect of Devi.
42. Type genus of the Amiidae.
46. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
47. The shape of a raised edge of a more or less circular object.
48. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
49. A light touch or stroke.
50. An associate degree in applied science.
51. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
52. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. An accidental hole that allows something (fluid or light etc.) to enter or escape.
2. A fee charged for exchanging currencies.
3. A cord fastened around the neck with an ornamental clasp and worn as a necktie.
4. A small cake leavened with yeast.
5. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
6. Being one hundred more than two hundred.
7. Small striped semiterrestrial eastern American squirrel with cheek pouches.
8. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
9. A Chadic language spoken in northern Nigeria and closely related to Hausa.
10. Tall perennial herb of tropical Asia with dark green leaves.
16. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
19. A mountain in the central Himalayas on the border of Tibet and Nepal (27,890 feet high).
21. 10 grams.
22. A small island.
25. An informal term for a father.
27. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
28. A flexible container with a single opening.
31. (folklore) A corpse that rises at night to drink the blood of the living.
32. American Revolutionary patriot.
35. (Irish) Chief god of the Tuatha De Danann.
37. A island in the Netherlands Antilles that is the top of an extinct volcano.
38. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
39. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
40. A metabolic acid found in yeast and liver cells.
43. The month following February and preceding April.
44. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
45. A white linen liturgical vestment with sleeves.