1. An independent group of closely related Chadic languages spoken in the area between the Biu-Mandara and East Chadic languages.
5. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
8. An informal term for a father.
11. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
12. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
13. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
14. A river that rises in western New Mexico and flows westward through southern Arizona to become a tributary of the Colorado River.
15. The most common computer memory which can be used by programs to perform necessary tasks while the computer is on.
16. A unit of absorbed ionizing radiation equal to 100 ergs per gram of irradiated material.
17. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
20. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
24. A software system that facilitates the creation and maintenance and use of an electronic database.
25. Committee formed by a special-interest group to raise money for their favorite political candidates.
27. Angular distance above the horizon (especially of a celestial object).
28. Covered with scabs.
31. A Portuguese province on the south coast of China and two islands in the South China Sea.
34. A woman of refinement.
38. A fraudulent business scheme.
40. God of love and erotic desire.
41. The part of the nervous system of vertebrates that controls involuntary actions of the smooth muscles and heart and glands.
45. Charge against a citizen's person or property or activity for the support of government.
46. The seat within a bishop's diocese where his cathedral is located adv.
47. A dull persistent (usually moderately intense) pain.
48. A type of submachine gun that is designed and manufactured in Israel.
49. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
50. A Chadic language spoken in northern Nigeria.
51. The 13th letter of the Hebrew alphabet.
1. (New Testament) The sages who visited Jesus and Mary and Joseph shortly after Jesus was born.
2. An elaborate song for solo voice.
3. A deep bow.
4. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
5. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
6. (informal) Exceptionally good.
7. A rotating disk shaped to convert circular into linear motion.
8. English theoretical physicist who applied relativity theory to quantum mechanics and predicted the existence of antimatter and the positron (1902-1984).
9. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
10. An informal term for a father.
18. A hard brittle blue-white multivalent metallic element.
19. A state in southeastern United States.
21. State in northeastern India.
22. A federal agency established to coordinate programs aimed at reducing pollution and protecting the environment.
23. A ballistic missile that is capable of traveling from one continent to another.
26. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
29. A heavy odorless colorless gas formed during respiration and by the decomposition of organic substances.
30. Noisy talk.
32. (of complexion) Blemished by imperfections of the skin.
33. Covered or protected with or as if with a case.
34. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
35. An item of factual information derived from measurement or research.
36. Affect with wonder.
37. A saying that widely accepted on its own merits.
39. King of Saudi Arabia since 1982 (born in 1922).
40. Before noon.
42. A workplace for the conduct of scientific research.
43. South American wood sorrel cultivated for its edible tubers.
44. A fixed charge for a privilege or for professional services.