1. The capital of Western Samoa.
5. A bachelor's degree in religion.
7. The villain in William Shakespeare's tragedy who tricked Othello into murdering his wife.
11. Any physical damage to the body caused by violence or accident or fracture etc..
12. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
13. Reflecting gloom.
14. Swelling from excessive accumulation of serous fluid in tissue.
16. (British) An open river valley (in a hilly area).
17. A public promotion of some product or service.
18. A doctor's degree in optometry.
19. Before noon.
21. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
22. A metric unit of volume or capacity equal to 10 liters.
24. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
26. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
28. A rare silvery (usually trivalent) metallic element.
29. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
31. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
33. Electronic warfare undertaken to insure effective friendly use of the electromagnetic spectrum in spite of the enemy's use of electronic warfare.
34. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
36. Open-heart surgery in which the rib cage is opened and a section of a blood vessel is grafted from the aorta to the coronary artery to bypass the blocked section of the coronary artery and improve the blood supply to the heart.
37. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
38. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
42. The syllable naming the fourth (subdominant) note of the diatonic scale in solmization.
46. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
47. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
50. A Gaelic-speaking Celt in Ireland or Scotland or the Isle of Man.
52. Light informal conversation for social occasions.
53. Any of various long-tailed rodents similar to but larger than a mouse.
54. The emotion of hate.
55. A Kwa language spoken by the Yoruba people in southwestern Nigeria.
56. A defensive missile designed to shoot down incoming intercontinental ballistic missiles.
57. United States tennis player who was the first Black to win United States and English singles championships (1943-1993).
58. The square of a body of any size of type.
1. Having the leading position or higher score in a contest.
2. A genus of Ploceidae.
3. A strong emotion.
4. Projectiles to be fired from a gun.
5. A light strong brittle gray toxic bivalent metallic element.
6. An informal term for a father.
7. One of the five major classes of immunoglobulins.
8. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
9. A Russian prison camp for political prisoners.
10. The ending of a series or sequence.
15. The sixth month of the civil year.
20. A master's degree in business.
23. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
25. A small ball with a hole through the middle.
27. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
30. Type genus of the Amiidae.
32. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
35. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
39. Any of various strong liquors distilled from the fermented sap of toddy palms or from fermented molasses.
40. (Babylonian) God of wisdom and agriculture and patron of scribes and schools.
41. A city in northern India.
43. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
44. The 8th letter of the Hebrew alphabet.
45. On or toward the lee.
48. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
49. A unit of pressure.
51. An associate degree in applied science.
52. The act of slowing down or falling behind.