1. A detailed description of design criteria for a piece of work.
5. The 7th letter of the Greek alphabet.
8. The syllable naming the first (tonic) note of any major scale in solmization.
11. A telephone connection.
12. Worthless or oversimplified ideas.
13. Any of various primates with short tails or no tail at all.
14. (usually followed by `to') Having the necessary means or skill or know-how or authority to do something.
15. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
16. Goddess of the dead and queen of the underworld.
17. Submerged aquatic plant having narrow leaves and small flowers.
20. Tag the base runner to get him out.
22. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
25. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
29. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
30. A beverage made by steeping tea leaves in water.
33. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
34. God of wealth and love.
40. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
41. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
44. A Loloish language.
47. A strong solution of sodium or potassium hydroxide.
49. Not divisible by two.
50. A shop selling delicatessen (as salads or cooked meats).
51. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
52. A coenzyme derived from the B vitamin nicotinic acid.
1. The act of scanning.
2. A metabolic acid found in yeast and liver cells.
3. (Norse mythology) Goddess of old age who defeated Thor in a wrestling match.
4. Free from dirt or impurities.
5. A federal agency established to coordinate programs aimed at reducing pollution and protecting the environment.
6. A sock with a separation for the big toe.
7. A drug combination found in some over-the-counter headache remedies (Aspirin and Phenacetin and Caffeine).
8. Tropical woody herb with showy yellow flowers and flat pods.
9. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
10. Goddess of the dead and queen of the underworld.
18. A light touch or stroke.
19. (informal) Of the highest quality.
21. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
23. A public promotion of some product or service.
24. A small cake leavened with yeast.
26. Lacking or deprive of the sense of hearing wholly or in part.
27. (astronomy) The angular distance of a celestial point measured westward along the celestial equator from the zenith crossing.
28. The syllable naming the fourth (subdominant) note of the diatonic scale in solmization.
31. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
32. The sixth month of the Hindu calendar.
35. The lean flesh of a fish similar to cod.
36. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
37. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
38. A quantity of no importance.
39. Scottish sea captain who was hired to protect British shipping in the Indian Ocean and then was accused of piracy and hanged (1645-1701).
42. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
43. Large brownish-green New Zealand parrot.
45. A metric unit of volume or capacity equal to 100 liters.
46. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
48. A soft silvery metallic element.