1. White crystalline compound used as a food additive to enhance flavor.
4. A Loloish language.
8. A federal agency established to regulate the release of new foods and health-related products.
11. A drug combination found in some over-the-counter headache remedies (Aspirin and Phenacetin and Caffeine).
12. Weight to be borne or conveyed.
13. A human limb.
14. A collection of objects laid on top of each other.
16. The basic unit of electric current adopted under the System International d'Unites.
17. The sense organ for hearing and equilibrium.
18. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
19. A federation of North American labor unions that merged with the Congress of Industrial Organizations in 1955.
22. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
24. English theoretical physicist who applied relativity theory to quantum mechanics and predicted the existence of antimatter and the positron (1902-1984).
26. A unit of dry measure used in Egypt.
27. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
35. Large tropical butterfly with degenerate forelegs and an unpleasant taste.
38. The (prehensile) extremity of the superior limb.
39. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
40. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
43. One of the most common of the five major classes of immunoglobulins.
44. An accidental happening.
46. School of Mahayana Buddhism asserting that enlightenment can come through meditation and intuition rather than faith.
47. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
48. Port city in northwestern Belgium and industrial center.
49. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
1. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in the Missouri river valley in NE Nebraska.
2. A detailed description of design criteria for a piece of work.
3. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
4. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
5. Sluggish tailless Australian arboreal marsupial with gray furry ears and coat.
6. Thigh of a hog (usually smoked).
7. An ester of adenosine that is converted to ATP for energy storage.
8. Any wingless blood-sucking parasitic insect noted for ability to leap.
9. Lacking or deprive of the sense of hearing wholly or in part.
10. A city in northern India.
15. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
20. God of death.
21. To make a mistake or be incorrect.
23. An ugly evil-looking old woman.
25. A state in midwestern United States.
28. A member of an agricultural people in southeastern India.
29. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
30. An enclosed space.
31. Being one more than one hundred.
32. 1,000 baiza equal 1 riyal-omani.
33. Spiritual being attendant upon God.
34. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
36. South American armadillo with three bands of bony plates.
37. Type genus of the Nepidae.
41. (in Scotland or Ireland) A mountain or tall hill.
42. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
45. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
46. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.