1. The probability of a specified outcome.
5. A federal agency established to regulate the release of new foods and health-related products.
8. A city in north central Morocco.
11. The basic unit of money in Western Samoa.
12. An associate degree in applied science.
13. Fermented alcoholic beverage similar to but heavier than beer.
14. 100 thebe equal 1 pula.
17. A state in northwestern North America.
18. A flexible container with a single opening.
21. A Hindu prince or king in India.
23. An independent agency of the United States government responsible for collecting and coordinating intelligence and counterintelligence activities abroad in the national interest.
25. Belonging to or on behalf of a specified person (especially yourself).
26. A highly unstable radioactive element (the heaviest of the halogen series).
27. American professional baseball player who hit more home runs than Babe Ruth (born in 1934).
29. A young woman making her debut into society.
31. A radioactive transuranic element.
33. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
35. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
38. Noisy talk.
41. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
45. The cry made by sheep.
46. A Spanish unit of length (about a yard) having different values in different localities.
47. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
48. A human limb.
49. An independent ruler or chieftain (especially in Africa or Arabia).
50. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
51. A unit of length of thread or yarn.
1. Essential oil or perfume obtained from flowers.
2. The capital and largest city of Bangladesh.
3. A chronic skin disease occurring primarily in women between the ages of 20 and 40.
4. A midnight meeting of witches to practice witchcraft and sorcery.
5. The syllable naming the fourth (subdominant) note of the diatonic scale in solmization.
6. The longer of the two telegraphic signals used in Morse code.
7. A very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms.
8. Of or relating to Fabianism.
9. Fragrant resin obtain from trees of the family Burseraceae and used as incense.
10. A car that is closed and that has front and rear seats and two or four doors.
15. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
16. An associate degree in nursing.
19. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
20. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
22. A sharp hand gesture (resembling a blow).
24. A metrical unit with unstressed-stressed syllables.
28. (informal) Being satisfactory or in satisfactory condition.
30. Light informal conversation for social occasions.
32. Measuring instrument in which the echo of a pulse of microwave radiation is used to detect and locate distant objects.
34. A clique that seeks power usually through intrigue.
36. Mild yellow Dutch cheese made in balls.
37. Capital city of the Apulia region on the Adriatic coast.
39. The work of caring for or attending to someone or something.
40. God of love and erotic desire.
42. A close friend who accompanies his buddies in their activities.
43. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
44. Being one hundred more than two hundred.