1. 100 pyas equal 1 kyat.
4. Amino acid that is formed in the liver and converted into dopamine in the brain.
8. Type genus of the family Myacidae.
11. An easy return of a tennis ball in a high arc.
12. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
13. A logarithmic unit of sound intensity equal to 10 decibels.
14. Very dark black.
15. A rotating disk shaped to convert circular into linear motion.
17. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
18. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
21. A Loloish language.
23. The largest city of Cameroon.
27. Speaking a Slavic language.
28. A region of Malaysia in northeastern Borneo.
31. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
32. A state in midwestern United States.
34. English tennis player who won may women's singles titles (born in 1945).
35. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
36. A small pellet fired from an air rifle or BB gun.
38. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
40. A lipoprotein that transports cholesterol in the blood.
44. The act of slowing down or falling behind.
46. A nucleic acid that transmits genetic information from DNA to the cytoplasm.
48. Little known Kamarupan languages.
50. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
51. American prizefighter who won the world heavyweight championship three times (born in 1942).
52. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
53. The cry made by sheep.
54. A health resort near a spring or at the seaside.
55. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
1. Appeal or request earnestly.
2. A cruel and brutal fellow.
3. A dark-skinned member of a race of people living in Australia when Europeans arrived.
4. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
5. A midwestern state in north central United States in the Great Lakes region.
6. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
7. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
8. A unit of information equal to one million (1,048,576) bytes.
9. Not only so, but.
10. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
16. Long-tailed brilliantly colored parrot of Central and South America.
19. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
20. Type genus of the Gavidae.
22. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
24. North American republic containing 50 states - 48 conterminous states in North America plus Alaska in northwest North America and the Hawaiian Islands in the Pacific Ocean.
25. American dramatist (1928- ).
26. A very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms.
29. A public promotion of some product or service.
30. A very light colorless element that is one of the six inert gasses.
33. (Greek mythology) One of the three Graces.
37. A small cake leavened with yeast.
39. A river that rises in northeastern Turkey (near the source of the Euphrates) and flows generally eastward through Armenia to the Caspian Sea.
41. A Tibetan or Mongolian priest of Lamaism.
42. An upholstered seat for more than one person.
43. A small nail.
45. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
47. The branch of information science that deals with natural language information.
48. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
49. Having undesirable or negative qualities.