1. A master's degree in library science.
4. A strip of land projecting into a body of water.
8. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
11. An overwhelming feeling of wonder or admiration.
12. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
13. The 19th letter of the Greek alphabet.
14. Show a response or a reaction to something.
16. A metallic element having four allotropic forms.
17. A hard brittle blue-white multivalent metallic element.
18. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
19. One million periods per second.
24. A male monarch or emperor (especially of Russia prior to 1917).
25. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
27. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
29. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
30. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
33. (sports) The chief official (as in boxing or American football) who is expected to ensure fair play.
35. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
37. The district occupied entirely by the city of Washington.
38. An enclosed space.
41. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
43. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
44. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
45. A corporation's first offer to sell stock to the public.
49. A period of time spent sleeping.
50. A small cake leavened with yeast.
51. A flexible container with a single opening.
1. God of death.
2. 100 lwei equal 1 kwanza.
3. Relating to or characteristic of or occurring on the sea or ships.
4. Standard time in the 6th time zone west of Greenwich, reckoned at the 90th meridian.
5. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
6. An archaic name for Easter or Passover.
7. A gradual decline (in size or strength or power or number).
8. A highly unstable radioactive element (the heaviest of the halogen series).
9. An indehiscent fruit derived from a single ovary having one or many seeds within a fleshy wall or pericarp.
10. 100 aurar equal 1 krona.
15. Rare (usually fatal) brain disease (usually in middle age) caused by an unidentified slow virus.
20. Being one hundred more than two hundred.
21. An area of low mountains in northwestern Arkansas and southeastern Missouri and northeastern Oklahoma.
22. The syllable naming the fourth (subdominant) note of the diatonic scale in solmization.
23. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
26. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
28. Light informal conversation for social occasions.
31. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
32. Stout-bodied insect with large membranous wings.
34. An early form of modern jazz (originating around 1940).
36. An informal term for a father.
37. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
39. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
40. Open-heart surgery in which the rib cage is opened and a section of a blood vessel is grafted from the aorta to the coronary artery to bypass the blocked section of the coronary artery and improve the blood supply to the heart.
42. The cry made by sheep.
46. A small pellet fired from an air rifle or BB gun.
47. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
48. A logarithmic unit of sound intensity.
49. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.