1. The compass point that is one point east of due south.
4. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
8. The local time at the 0 meridian passing through Greenwich, England.
11. Someone who is morally reprehensible.
12. Any of various strong liquors distilled from the fermented sap of toddy palms or from fermented molasses.
13. An associate degree in applied science.
14. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
15. A light touch or stroke.
16. An ancient Hebrew unit of dry measure equal to about a bushel.
17. Lacking or deprive of the sense of hearing wholly or in part.
19. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
21. The sense organ for hearing and equilibrium.
22. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
24. A quantity of no importance.
28. Date used in reckoning dates before the supposed year Christ was born.
29. A dark-skinned member of a race of people living in Australia when Europeans arrived.
31. Being ten more than one hundred forty.
35. A member of a North American Indian people speaking one of the Hokan language.
38. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
41. The French-speaking capital of the province of Quebec.
43. African tree having an exceedingly thick trunk and fruit that resembles a gourd and has an edible pulp called monkey bread.
46. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
47. A period marked by distinctive character or reckoned from a fixed point or event.
48. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
50. Any of various dark heavy viscid substances obtained as a residue.
51. An insecticide that is also toxic to animals and humans.
52. (New Testament) The sages who visited Jesus and Mary and Joseph shortly after Jesus was born.
53. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
2. A Chadic language spoken in northern Nigeria.
3. Tropical starchy tuberous root.
4. A number of sheets of paper fastened together along one edge.
5. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
6. An esoteric or occult matter that is traditionally secret.
7. A state in northwestern North America.
8. An expression of open-mouthed astonishment.
9. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in the Missouri river valley in NE Nebraska.
10. A male monarch or emperor (especially of Russia prior to 1917).
18. A federal agency established to regulate the release of new foods and health-related products.
20. An informal term for a father.
23. A hidden storage space (for money or provisions or weapons).
25. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
26. An uproarious party.
27. A doctor's degree in education.
30. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
32. Ctenophore having tentacles only in the immature stage.
33. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
34. The atomic weight of an element that has the same combining capacity as a given weight of another element.
36. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
37. The capital and largest city of Ghana with a deep-water port.
39. Soft white semisolid fat obtained by rendering the fatty tissue of the hog v 1.
40. An outer garment that has sleeves and covers the body from shoulder down.
42. Large sweet juicy hybrid between tangerine and grapefruit having a thick wrinkled skin.
44. A defensive missile designed to shoot down incoming intercontinental ballistic missiles.
45. The cry made by sheep.
49. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.