1. A mature blood cell that contains hemoglobin to carry oxygen to the bodily tissues.
4. A French abbot.
8. The compass point that is one point south of due east.
11. Someone who engages in arbitrage (who purchases securities in one market for immediate resale in another in the hope of profiting from the price differential).
12. A female domestic.
13. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
14. (British) A waterproof raincoat made of rubberized fabric.
15. The emotion of hate.
16. A master's degree in business.
17. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
19. Informal terms for a mother.
21. A public promotion of some product or service.
23. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
25. Soviet physicist who worked on low temperature physics (1908-1968).
28. In bed.
29. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
30. A flat-bottomed volcanic crater that was formed by an explosion.
34. (informal) Of the highest quality.
37. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
40. Soreness and warmth caused by friction.
42. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
45. A city in the European part of Russia.
46. (prefix) Bad or erroneous or lack of.
48. (usually followed by `of') Released from something onerous (especially an obligation or duty).
49. The residue that remains when something is burned.
50. An official language of the Republic of South Africa.
51. An edge tool with a heavy bladed head mounted across a handle.
1. Avatar of Vishnu.
2. (informal) Exceptionally good.
3. Counting the number of white and red blood cells and the number of platelets in 1 cubic millimeter of blood.
4. A member of the Semitic speaking people of northern Ethiopia.
5. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
6. Injured by bites or stings.
7. Swelling from excessive accumulation of serous fluid in tissue.
8. Any of various trees of the genus Ulmus.
9. A small cake leavened with yeast.
10. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
18. An informal term for a father.
20. Any culture medium that uses agar as the gelling agent.
22. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
24. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
26. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
27. A benevolent aspect of Devi.
31. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
32. Of or belonging to an aecium.
33. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
35. A linguistic element added to a word to produce an inflected or derived form v 1.
36. English economist noted for his studies of international trade and finance (born in 1907).
38. (Greek mythology) Goddess of discord.
39. A vigorous blow.
41. A sensation (as of a cold breeze or bright light) that precedes the onset of certain disorders such as a migraine attack or epileptic seizure.
42. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
43. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
44. A unit of length of thread or yarn.
47. A highly unstable radioactive element (the heaviest of the halogen series).