1. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
5. Light informal conversation for social occasions.
8. Inquire about.
11. God of death.
12. Leaf or strip from a leaf of the talipot palm used in India for writing paper.
13. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
14. Using speech rather than writing.
15. A light touch or stroke.
16. Thigh of a hog (usually smoked).
17. A metric unit of length equal to 1000 meters (or 0.621371 miles).
18. An uproarious party.
20. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
25. Any of various units of capacity.
27. South American wood sorrel cultivated for its edible tubers.
28. The Tibeto-Burman language spoken in the Dali region of Yunnan.
30. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
32. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
34. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
36. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
39. Sea milkwort.
42. A public promotion of some product or service.
43. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
44. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
45. Scottish chemist noted for his research into the structure of nucleic acids (born in 1907).
49. A benevolent aspect of Devi.
50. Type genus of the Ranidae.
51. An anticipated outcome that is intended or that guides your planned actions.
52. A workplace for the conduct of scientific research.
53. A Kwa language spoken in Ghana and the Ivory Coast.
54. (Scotland) A small loaf or roll of soft bread.
1. In a murderous frenzy as if possessed by a demon.
2. Any physical damage to the body caused by violence or accident or fracture etc..
3. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
4. (Norse mythology) God of light and peace and noted for his beauty and sweet nature.
5. The supernatural being conceived as the perfect and omnipotent and omniscient originator and ruler of the universe.
6. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
7. A small cake leavened with yeast.
8. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
9. The act of scanning.
10. God of love and erotic desire.
19. A member of the Siouan people inhabiting the valleys of the Platte and Missouri rivers in Nebraska.
21. A young woman making her debut into society.
22. A white linen liturgical vestment with sleeves.
23. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
24. (Irish) Mother of the Tuatha De Danann.
26. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
29. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
31. A Kwa language spoken by the Yoruba people in southwestern Nigeria.
33. A port city in southwestern Iran.
35. Further or added.
36. The supernatural being conceived as the perfect and omnipotent and omniscient originator and ruler of the universe.
37. Type genus of the Gavidae.
38. A unit of current equal to 10 amperes.
40. A Tibetan or Mongolian priest of Lamaism.
41. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
46. Consisting of or made of wood of the oak tree.
47. A nucleic acid consisting of large molecules shaped like a double helix.
48. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
49. An associate degree in nursing.