1. Weapons considered collectively.
5. An enclosed space.
8. Tag the base runner to get him out.
11. One of five children born at the same time from the same pregnancy.
12. The corporate executive responsible for the operations of the firm.
13. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
14. A river in central Italy rising in the Apennines and flowing through Florence and Pisa to the Ligurian Sea.
15. A legal document codifying the result of deliberations of a committee or society or legislative body.
16. The bureau of the Treasury Department responsible for tax collections.
17. African tree having an exceedingly thick trunk and fruit that resembles a gourd and has an edible pulp called monkey bread.
20. Thickening of tissue in the motor tracts of the lateral columns and anterior horns of the spinal cord.
26. Short and fat.
27. A family of Sino-Tibetan languages spoken in southeastern Asia.
29. An associate degree in applied science.
31. An official language of the Republic of South Africa.
34. The basic unit of electric current adopted under the System International d'Unites.
38. The month following March and preceding May.
42. Large brownish-green New Zealand parrot.
43. The cry made by sheep.
44. A metabolic acid found in yeast and liver cells.
45. Someone who engages in arbitrage (who purchases securities in one market for immediate resale in another in the hope of profiting from the price differential).
46. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
47. Showing characteristics of age, especially having gray or white hair.
1. Jordan's port.
2. Living in or characteristic of farming or country life.
3. Son of Zeus and Europa.
4. A person regarded as arrogant and annoying.
5. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
6. A former agency (from 1946 to 1974) that was responsible for research into atomic energy and its peacetime uses in the United States.
7. A sheath worn to protect a finger.
8. Submerged aquatic plant having narrow leaves and small flowers.
9. A city in northern India.
10. Having or denoting a low vocal or instrumental range.
18. Jordan's port.
19. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
21. A state in northwestern North America.
22. East Indian tree bearing a profusion of intense vermilion velvet-textured blooms and yielding a yellow dye.
23. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
24. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
25. Being one more than one hundred.
28. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
30. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
31. A former agency (from 1946 to 1974) that was responsible for research into atomic energy and its peacetime uses in the United States.
32. Someone who copies the words or behavior of another.
33. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
34. An elegantly dressed man (often with affected manners).
35. A flat-bottomed volcanic crater that was formed by an explosion.
36. A small cake leavened with yeast.
37. Massive plantigrade carnivorous or omnivorous mammals with long shaggy coats and strong claws.
39. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
40. Enlarged prostate.
41. Of or relating to a member of the Buddhist people inhabiting the Mekong river in Laos and Thailand.
42. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.