1. A label made of cardboard or plastic or metal.
4. The fleshy part of the human body that you sit on.
8. A light touch or stroke.
11. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
12. A detailed description of design criteria for a piece of work.
13. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
14. A very young child (birth to 1 year) who has not yet begun to walk or talk.
15. African tree having an exceedingly thick trunk and fruit that resembles a gourd and has an edible pulp called monkey bread.
16. A self-funded retirement plan that allows you to contribute a limited yearly sum toward your retirement.
19. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
22. A member of the Semitic speaking people of northern Ethiopia.
29. A flat-bottomed volcanic crater that was formed by an explosion.
30. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
32. An associate degree in applied science.
33. A Russian river.
34. A small pellet fired from an air rifle or BB gun.
36. Fill by packing tightly.
42. An awkward stupid person.
44. Strike with disgust or revulsion.
46. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
47. Type genus of the family Myacidae.
48. British politician (1788-1850).
50. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
51. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
52. A federal agency established to regulate the release of new foods and health-related products.
1. A sock with a separation for the big toe.
2. (botany) Of or relating to the axil.
3. An amino acid that is found in the central nervous system.
4. A bachelor's degree in science.
5. Being or moving higher in position or greater in some value.
6. The compass point that is one point east of northeast.
7. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
8. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
9. Any culture medium that uses agar as the gelling agent.
10. A small cake leavened with yeast.
17. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
18. (informal) Exceptionally good.
20. A game played with playing cards.
21. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
23. Informal terms for a mother.
24. (astronomy) The angular distance of a celestial point measured westward along the celestial equator from the zenith crossing.
25. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
26. German organist and contrapuntist (1685-1750).
27. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
28. A radioactive transuranic element produced by bombarding plutonium with neutrons.
31. Fruit or seed of the cowpea plant.
35. Common Indian weaverbird.
36. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
37. (military) Signal to turn the lights out.
38. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
39. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
40. Harsh or corrosive in tone.
41. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
43. An interest followed with exaggerated zeal.
45. A white linen liturgical vestment with sleeves.
49. A gray tetravalent metallic element that resembles zirconium chemically and is found in zirconium minerals.