1. A member of a pastoral people living in the Nilgiri hills of southern India.
5. A Turkish unit of weight equal to about 2.75 pounds.
8. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
11. South American armadillo with three bands of bony plates.
12. The basic unit of money in Albania.
13. United States liquid unit equal to 4 quarts or 3.785 liters.
14. Having nine hinged bands of bony plates.
15. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
16. North American republic containing 50 states - 48 conterminous states in North America plus Alaska in northwest North America and the Hawaiian Islands in the Pacific Ocean.
17. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
19. The superior of a group of nuns.
23. A room or establishment where alcoholic drinks are served over a counter.
24. A port city in southwestern Iran.
27. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
28. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
29. Highly excited.
32. The superior of an abbey of monks.
36. Inability to coordinate voluntary muscle movements.
39. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
41. A metric unit of volume or capacity equal to 10 liters.
42. The habitation of wild animals.
45. A castrated tomcat.
46. A Kwa language spoken by the Yoruba people in southwestern Nigeria.
47. God of fire.
48. A benevolent aspect of Devi.
49. A barrier constructed to contain the flow or water or to keep out the sea.
50. Flightless New Zealand rail of thievish disposition having short wings each with a spur used in fighting.
51. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
1. Thin fibrous bark of the paper mulberry and Pipturus albidus.
2. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
3. A light touch or stroke.
4. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
5. Leaf or strip from a leaf of the talipot palm used in India for writing paper.
6. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
7. Jordan's port.
8. A fit of shivering.
9. A girl or young woman who is unmarried.
10. By bad luck.
18. A federal agency established to coordinate programs aimed at reducing pollution and protecting the environment.
20. (informal) Exceptionally good.
21. The cry made by sheep.
22. Large antelope with lightly spiraled horns of desert regions of North Africa.
25. Date used in reckoning dates before the supposed year Christ was born.
26. Tag the base runner to get him out.
30. Functioning correctly and ready for action.
31. Type genus of the Otariidae.
33. A rule made by a local authority to regulate its own affairs.
34. (Jungian psychology) The inner self (not the external persona) that is in touch with the unconscious.
35. An imaginary elephant that appears in a series of French books for children.
37. The basic unit of money in Bangladesh.
38. A white crystalline double sulfate of aluminum.
39. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
40. Largest known toad species.
43. How long something has existed.
44. A liquid used for printing or writing or drawing.
45. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.