1. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
4. In bed.
8. 100 pyas equal 1 kyat.
11. An anxiety disorder characterized by chronic free-floating anxiety and such symptoms as tension or sweating or trembling of light-headedness or irritability etc that has lasted for more than six months.
12. A strip of land projecting into a body of water.
13. A former agency (from 1946 to 1974) that was responsible for research into atomic energy and its peacetime uses in the United States.
14. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
16. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
17. The Tibeto-Burman language spoken in the Dali region of Yunnan.
18. A rare silvery (usually trivalent) metallic element.
19. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
23. A federal agency established to regulate the release of new foods and health-related products.
25. The last (12th) month of the year.
27. United States choreographer noted for his use of African elements (born in 1931).
28. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
30. A software system that facilitates the creation and maintenance and use of an electronic database.
31. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
32. American professional baseball player who hit more home runs than Babe Ruth (born in 1934).
36. A flat-bottomed volcanic crater that was formed by an explosion.
40. A Tibetan or Mongolian priest of Lamaism.
41. The products of human creativity.
45. (in Scotland or Ireland) A mountain or tall hill.
46. The United Nations agency concerned with the international organization of food and agriculture.
47. Little known Kamarupan languages.
48. One of the most common of the five major classes of immunoglobulins.
49. A defensive missile designed to shoot down incoming intercontinental ballistic missiles.
50. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
51. East Indian tree bearing a profusion of intense vermilion velvet-textured blooms and yielding a yellow dye.
1. Highly excited.
2. Plant with an elongated head of broad stalked leaves resembling celery.
3. A sweetened beverage of diluted fruit juice.
4. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
5. A small cake leavened with yeast.
6. A federal agency established to coordinate programs aimed at reducing pollution and protecting the environment.
7. A doctor's degree in education.
8. A metabolic acid found in yeast and liver cells.
9. Not only so, but.
10. Harsh or corrosive in tone.
15. An independent agency of the United States government responsible for collecting and coordinating intelligence and counterintelligence activities abroad in the national interest.
20. The longer of the two telegraphic signals used in Morse code.
21. King of Saudi Arabia from 1964 to 1975 (1906-1975).
22. A federal agency that supervises carriers that transport goods and people between states.
24. Fallow deer.
26. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
29. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
33. Marked by excessive enthusiasm for and intense devotion to a cause or idea.
34. The ending of a series or sequence.
35. Indian religious leader who founded Sikhism (1469-1538).
37. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
38. (physics and chemistry) The smallest component of an element having the chemical properties of the element.
39. Open-heart surgery in which the rib cage is opened and a section of a blood vessel is grafted from the aorta to the coronary artery to bypass the blocked section of the coronary artery and improve the blood supply to the heart.
40. An informal term for a father.
42. The cry made by sheep.
43. The syllable naming the first (tonic) note of any major scale in solmization.
44. A period marked by distinctive character or reckoned from a fixed point or event.