1. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
5. The rate at which heat is produced by an individual in a resting state.
8. The syllable naming the first (tonic) note of any major scale in solmization.
11. The eighth month of the civil year.
12. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
13. Any of various primates with short tails or no tail at all.
14. God of death.
15. A flexible container with a single opening.
16. Goddess of the dead and queen of the underworld.
17. An associate degree in nursing.
18. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
24. A software system that facilitates the creation and maintenance and use of an electronic database.
29. In bed.
32. Jordan's port.
35. Avatar of Vishnu.
41. A benevolent aspect of Devi.
44. (computer science) A computer that is running software that allows users to leave messages and access information of general interest.
45. A federation of North American labor unions that merged with the Congress of Industrial Organizations in 1955.
47. An associate degree in applied science.
48. The Tibeto-Burman language spoken in the Dali region of Yunnan.
49. An accidental hole that allows something (fluid or light etc.) to enter or escape.
1. Rock that form the continuous lower layer of the earth's crust.
2. A bluish shade of green.
3. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
4. (informal) Exceptionally good.
5. A small cake leavened with yeast.
6. A master's degree in business.
7. A small piece of cloth.
8. Tropical woody herb with showy yellow flowers and flat pods.
9. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
10. Goddess of the dead and queen of the underworld.
19. A radioactive transuranic element.
20. A public promotion of some product or service.
21. A metric unit of length equal to one hundredth of a meter.
22. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
23. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
25. A island in the Netherlands Antilles that is the top of an extinct volcano.
26. A light strong brittle gray toxic bivalent metallic element.
27. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
28. A bachelor's degree in religion.
30. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
31. A ductile gray metallic element of the lanthanide series.
33. A Bantu language spoken by the Kamba people in Kenya.
34. Collect or gather.
35. An undergarment worn by women to support their breasts.
36. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
37. Large sweet juicy hybrid between tangerine and grapefruit having a thick wrinkled skin.
38. A Mid-Atlantic state.
39. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
40. Derive or receive pleasure from.
42. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
43. Water frozen in the solid state.
44. An international organization of European countries formed after World War II to reduce trade barriers and increase cooperation among its members.
46. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.