1. The basic unit of money in Bangladesh.
5. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
8. Standard time in the 8th time zone west of Greenwich, reckoned at the 120th meridian west.
11. A sign of something about to happen.
12. The cry made by sheep.
13. The sense organ for hearing and equilibrium.
14. Port city in the United Arab Emirates on the Persian Gulf.
16. A river that rises in northeastern Turkey (near the source of the Euphrates) and flows generally eastward through Armenia to the Caspian Sea.
18. Harsh or corrosive in tone.
21. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
26. An informal term for a father.
28. The ninth month of the Hindu calendar.
30. Type genus of the Amiidae.
32. A ductile malleable reddish-brown corrosion-resistant diamagnetic metallic element.
34. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
39. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
43. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
44. Offering fun and gaiety.
46. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
47. A benevolent aspect of Devi.
48. The basic unit of money in China.
49. A metric unit of volume or capacity equal to 10 liters.
50. A light touch or stroke.
1. A member of a pastoral people living in the Nilgiri hills of southern India.
2. An Asian river between China and Russia.
3. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
4. Type genus of the Anatidae.
5. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
6. United States writer of poems and plays about racial conflict (born in 1934).
7. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
8. The state prevailing during the absence of war.
9. The language of the nomadic Lapp people in northern Scandinavia and the Kola Peninsula.
10. (British) Traditional jazz as revived in the 1950s.
15. The longer of the two telegraphic signals used in Morse code.
17. Polish filmmaker (born in 1929).
19. A hard gray lustrous metallic element that is highly corrosion-resistant.
20. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
22. A rare silvery (usually trivalent) metallic element.
23. Avatar of Vishnu.
24. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
25. Half the width of an em.
27. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
29. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
31. Being nine more than ninety.
33. Relatively small fast-moving sloth.
35. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
36. (computer science) A data transmission rate (bits/second) for modems.
37. God of love and erotic desire.
38. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
40. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
41. Someone who is morally reprehensible.
42. One of the most common of the five major classes of immunoglobulins.
45. An associate degree in nursing.