1. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
4. A rare chronic progressive encephalitis caused by the measles virus and occurring primarily in children and young adults.
8. Inquire about.
11. An anxiety disorder characterized by chronic free-floating anxiety and such symptoms as tension or sweating or trembling of light-headedness or irritability etc that has lasted for more than six months.
12. A flat-bottomed volcanic crater that was formed by an explosion.
13. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
14. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
16. A federal agency established to regulate the release of new foods and health-related products.
17. Thigh of a hog (usually smoked).
18. A rare silvery (usually trivalent) metallic element.
19. In bed.
23. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
25. A young woman making her debut into society.
26. A coffee cake flavored with orange rind and raisins and almonds.
32. Concerning those not members of the clergy.
33. Informal terms for a mother.
36. The compass point that is one point east (clockwise) of due north.
38. A detailed description of design criteria for a piece of work.
42. (prefix) Opposite or opposing or neutralizing.
46. The seat within a bishop's diocese where his cathedral is located adv.
47. A dark-skinned member of a race of people living in Australia when Europeans arrived.
48. A collection of facts from which conclusions may be drawn.
49. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
50. 10 grams.
51. Two items of the same kind.
1. Highly excited.
2. Plant with an elongated head of broad stalked leaves resembling celery.
3. A sweetened beverage of diluted fruit juice.
4. A gray lustrous metallic element of the rare earth group.
5. Free from risk or danger.
6. A genus of Ploceidae.
7. A period marked by distinctive character or reckoned from a fixed point or event.
8. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
9. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
10. God of love and erotic desire.
15. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
20. A small cake leavened with yeast.
21. A river that rises in central Germany and flows north to join the Elbe River.
22. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
24. A unit of magnetomotive force equal to 0.7958 ampere-turns.
27. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
28. (Sumerian) Goddess personifying earth.
29. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
30. Committee formed by a special-interest group to raise money for their favorite political candidates.
31. (electronics) Of a circuit or device having an output that is proportional to the input.
34. Transient cessation of respiration.
35. The basic unit of length adopted under the System International d'Unites (approximately 1.094 yards).
37. A small pellet fired from an air rifle or BB gun.
39. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
40. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
41. Of or relating to or characteristic of the Republic of Chad or its people or language.
43. An informal term for a father.
44. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
45. The month following April and preceding June.
46. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.