1. A master's degree in business.
4. The emotion of hate.
8. A decree that prohibits something.
11. Someone who engages in arbitrage (who purchases securities in one market for immediate resale in another in the hope of profiting from the price differential).
12. United States tennis player who was the first Black to win United States and English singles championships (1943-1993).
13. Any of various coarse shrubby plants of the genus Iva with small greenish flowers.
14. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
15. A cry of sorrow and grief.
16. The Tibeto-Burman language spoken in the Dali region of Yunnan.
17. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
20. (astronomy) The angular distance of a celestial point measured westward along the celestial equator from the zenith crossing.
21. French cabaret singer (1915-1963).
22. Harsh or corrosive in tone.
24. A family of Sino-Tibetan languages spoken in southeastern Asia.
28. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
29. A federal agency established to regulate the release of new foods and health-related products.
30. Call upon in supplication.
31. A pilgrimage to Mecca.
33. A blood group antigen possessed by Rh-positive people.
34. A logarithmic unit of sound intensity.
39. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
41. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
44. (Irish) Mother of the Tuatha De Danann.
46. A flexible container with a single opening.
48. A logarithmic unit of sound intensity equal to 10 decibels.
49. (Old Testament) In Judeo-Christian mythology.
50. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
51. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
1. The arch of bone beneath the eye that forms the prominence of the cheek.
2. (informal) Exceptionally good.
3. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
4. A state in the United States in the central Pacific on the Hawaiian Islands.
5. (Hindu) A manner of sitting (as in the practice of Yoga).
6. A criminal who takes property belonging to someone else with the intention of keeping it or selling it.
7. The fatty flesh of eel.
8. Top part of an apron.
9. A genus of Indriidae.
10. Submerged aquatic plant having narrow leaves and small flowers.
18. An accountant certified by the state.
19. A close friend who accompanies his buddies in their activities.
23. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
25. A public promotion of some product or service.
26. The longer of the two telegraphic signals used in Morse code.
27. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
32. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
35. A small nail.
36. Open-heart surgery in which the rib cage is opened and a section of a blood vessel is grafted from the aorta to the coronary artery to bypass the blocked section of the coronary artery and improve the blood supply to the heart.
37. In bed.
38. With no effort to conceal.
40. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
42. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
43. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
45. Before noon.
47. A radioactive element of the actinide series.