1. Informal terms for money.
5. A state-chartered savings bank owned by its depositors and managed by a board of trustees.
8. A dark-skinned member of a race of people living in Australia when Europeans arrived.
11. Armor plate that protects the chest.
12. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
13. The upper side of the thighs of a seated person.
14. Serving as or forming a base.
15. A master's degree in business.
16. The compass point that is one point east of due south.
17. The basic unit of electric current adopted under the System International d'Unites.
20. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
21. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
23. Queen of the Olympian gods in ancient Greek mythology.
27. An emblem (a small piece of plastic or cloth or metal) that signifies your status (rank or membership or affiliation etc.).
28. A software system that facilitates the creation and maintenance and use of an electronic database.
31. American professional baseball player who hit more home runs than Babe Ruth (born in 1934).
36. The capital and largest city of Bangladesh.
40. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
41. A resource.
43. Any taillike structure.
44. (computer science) A computer that is running software that allows users to leave messages and access information of general interest.
46. The basic unit of money in Western Samoa.
48. A writing implement with a point from which ink flows.
49. A former agency (from 1946 to 1974) that was responsible for research into atomic energy and its peacetime uses in the United States.
50. In bed.
51. A period marked by distinctive character or reckoned from a fixed point or event.
1. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
2. Small terrestrial lizard of warm regions of the Old World.
3. A speech defect that involves pronouncing s like voiceless th and z like voiced th.
4. The compass point midway between east and southeast.
5. Informal terms for a mother.
6. A region of Malaysia in northeastern Borneo.
7. An undergarment worn by women to support their breasts.
8. Thickening of tissue in the motor tracts of the lateral columns and anterior horns of the spinal cord.
9. A small cake leavened with yeast.
10. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
18. A flexible container with a single opening.
19. A steep rugged rock or cliff.
22. The capital and largest city of Zambia.
24. A gradual decline (in size or strength or power or number).
25. A public promotion of some product or service.
26. A woman hired to suckle a child of someone else.
29. A heavy odorless colorless gas formed during respiration and by the decomposition of organic substances.
30. An associate degree in nursing.
32. An Indian side dish of yogurt and chopped cucumbers and spices.
33. Having a dusky brownish gray color.
34. Used of the older of two persons of the same name especially used to distinguish a father from his son.
35. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
37. A French abbot.
38. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
39. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
42. A light touch or stroke.
45. A white trivalent metallic element.
47. A chronic inflammatory collagen disease affecting connective tissue (skin or joints).