1. A island in the Netherlands Antilles that is the top of an extinct volcano.
5. A toxic nonmetallic element related to sulfur and tellurium.
7. Little known Kamarupan languages.
11. A raised mark on the skin (as produced by the blow of a whip).
12. Being one hundred more than three hundred.
13. Not widely known.
14. (informal) Exceptionally good.
15. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
16. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
17. A state in the western United States.
18. (of complexion) Blemished by imperfections of the skin.
21. A rapid bustling commotion.
22. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
23. A flexible container with a single opening.
25. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
28. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
30. Concerning those not members of the clergy.
31. Singing jazz.
33. An amino acid that is found in the central nervous system.
35. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
40. (astronomy) The angular distance of a celestial point measured westward along the celestial equator from the zenith crossing.
42. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
44. Not only so, but.
48. A castrated tomcat.
49. An easy return of a tennis ball in a high arc.
51. A benevolent aspect of Devi.
52. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
53. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
54. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
1. The compass point that is one point west of southwest.
2. Characterized by lightness and insubstantiality.
3. The cry made by sheep.
4. Primitive chlorophyll-containing mainly aquatic eukaryotic organisms lacking true stems and roots and leaves.
5. The act of scanning.
6. At or constituting a border or edge.
7. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
8. A member of an agricultural people of southern India.
9. Toward the mouth or oral region.
10. Make anew.
19. Someone who is morally reprehensible.
20. A logarithmic unit of sound intensity.
24. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
26. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
27. East Indian tree bearing a profusion of intense vermilion velvet-textured blooms and yielding a yellow dye.
29. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
32. A school teaching mechanical and industrial arts and the applied sciences.
34. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
36. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
37. Tree of the West Indies and northern South America bearing succulent edible orange-sized fruit.
38. (Jungian psychology) The inner self (not the external persona) that is in touch with the unconscious.
39. An imaginary elephant that appears in a series of French books for children.
41. (in Gnosticism) A divine power or nature emanating from the Supreme Being and playing various roles in the operation of the universe.
43. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
44. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
45. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
46. A federal agency established to coordinate programs aimed at reducing pollution and protecting the environment.
47. A serve that strikes the net before falling into the receiver's court.
50. A Russian river.