1. 3 to 30 gigahertz.
4. The Fate who spins the thread of life.
8. Situated at the top or highest position.
11. An emotional response that has been acquired by conditioning.
12. South American armadillo with three bands of bony plates.
13. A benevolent aspect of Devi.
14. The chance to speak.
15. Having nine hinged bands of bony plates.
16. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
17. A medicinal drug used to evoke vomiting (especially in cases of drug overdose or poisoning).
22. An occurrence of thorough mixing.
26. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
27. An ancient musical horn made from the horn of a ram.
29. Ratio of the hypotenuse to the opposite side.
31. A quantity of no importance.
32. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
34. (of complexion) Blemished by imperfections of the skin.
38. An ugly evil-looking old woman.
42. A French abbot.
43. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
44. A resource.
45. God of death.
46. A flexible container with a single opening.
47. Someone who is morally reprehensible.
48. Any property detected by the olfactory system.
1. Interface consisting of a standard port between a computer and its peripherals that is used in some computers.
2. A collection of objects laid on top of each other.
3. Canadian literary critic interested in the use of myth and symbolism (1912-1991).
4. Plant with an elongated head of broad stalked leaves resembling celery.
5. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
6. Tag the base runner to get him out.
7. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
8. Of or relating to o occurring in a tube such as e.g. the fallopian tube or eustachian tube.
9. Of or relating to Oman or its people.
10. A genus of Ploceidae.
18. An informal conversation.
19. A city in east central Texas.
20. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
21. Russian country house.
23. A gonadotropic hormone that is secreted by the anterior pituitary.
24. The longest division of geological time.
25. An informal term for a father.
28. Leaf fibers of the raffia palm tree.
30. In the Arabian Nights a hero who tells of the fantastic adventures he had in his voyages.
33. A small cake leavened with yeast.
34. The seed of the cereal grass.
35. Fabric dyed with splotches of green and brown and black and tan.
36. A Spanish river.
37. Dearly loved.
39. A humorous anecdote or remark.
40. (British) A waterproof raincoat made of rubberized fabric.
41. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.