1. The portion of the vertebrate nervous system consisting of the brain and spinal cord.
4. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
7. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
11. Thigh of a hog (usually smoked).
12. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
13. One-hundredth of a right angle.
14. The atomic weight of an element that has the same combining capacity as a given weight of another element.
15. (Irish) Mother of the Tuatha De Danann.
17. The 7th letter of the Greek alphabet.
18. City in eastern Belgium.
20. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
21. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
22. An associate degree in applied science.
25. Small terrestrial lizard of warm regions of the Old World.
28. The Tibeto-Burman language spoken in the Dali region of Yunnan.
30. A horse-drawn carriage in India.
32. A South American shrub whose leaves are chewed by natives of the Andes.
33. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
36. A unit of magnetomotive force equal to 0.7958 ampere-turns.
38. A radioactive transuranic element.
39. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
40. A small piece of cloth.
46. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
47. A Russian river.
48. An anticipated outcome that is intended or that guides your planned actions.
49. The cry made by sheep.
50. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
51. (Scotland) A small loaf or roll of soft bread.
1. A Hindu disciple of a swami.
2. Diuretic drug (trade name Naqua) used to treat hypertension.
3. A gray lustrous metallic element of the rare earth group.
4. (informal) Roused to anger.
5. Divulge information or secrets.
6. Fairly small terrestrial ferns of tropical America.
7. 1/10 gram.
8. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
9. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
10. The sixth month of the civil year.
16. A public promotion of some product or service.
19. (Old Testament) The second patriarch.
23. Made from residue of grapes or apples after pressing.
24. A logarithmic unit of sound intensity.
26. A small cave (usually with attractive features).
27. Type genus of the family Myacidae.
29. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
31. Having removed clothing.
34. Type genus of the Gavidae.
35. A unit of current equal to 10 amperes.
37. A small cake leavened with yeast.
41. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
42. A master's degree in library science.
43. An international organization of European countries formed after World War II to reduce trade barriers and increase cooperation among its members.
44. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
45. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
46. A hard gray lustrous metallic element that is highly corrosion-resistant.