1. A long thin fluffy scarf of feathers or fur.
4. The residue that remains when something is burned.
7. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
11. A drug combination found in some over-the-counter headache remedies (Aspirin and Phenacetin and Caffeine).
12. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
13. In bed.
14. The starting place for each hole on a golf course.
15. The sense organ for hearing and equilibrium.
16. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
17. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
22. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
26. Electronic warfare undertaken to insure effective friendly use of the electromagnetic spectrum in spite of the enemy's use of electronic warfare.
29. A member of a widespread group of Amerindians living in northeastern South America.
32. A radioactive transuranic element.
33. A workplace for the conduct of scientific research.
35. A small pellet fired from an air rifle or BB gun.
39. An amino acid that is found in the central nervous system.
42. Take in solid food.
45. A close friend who accompanies his buddies in their activities.
46. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
47. A defensive missile designed to shoot down incoming intercontinental ballistic missiles.
49. An informal term for a father.
50. The cry made by sheep.
51. An independent group of closely related Chadic languages spoken in the area between the Biu-Mandara and East Chadic languages.
1. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
2. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
3. (informal) Of the highest quality.
4. American novelist (1909-1955).
5. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
6. The capital and largest city of Zimbabwe.
7. The longer of the two telegraphic signals used in Morse code.
8. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
9. A beckoning gesture.
10. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
18. Unknown god.
19. Committee formed by a special-interest group to raise money for their favorite political candidates.
20. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
21. A Mid-Atlantic state.
23. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
24. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
25. A monarchy in northwestern Europe occupying most of the British Isles.
27. Being ten more than one hundred ninety.
28. 300 to 3000 kilohertz.
30. (often followed by `of') A large number or amount or extent.
31. A ductile gray metallic element of the lanthanide series.
34. Greek mythology.
36. A small cake leavened with yeast.
37. Having nine hinged bands of bony plates.
38. Fallow deer.
40. South African term for `boss'.
41. Primitive chlorophyll-containing mainly aquatic eukaryotic organisms lacking true stems and roots and leaves.
43. A slight amount or degree of difference.
44. A light touch or stroke.
45. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
48. After noon.