1. Characteristic of a mob.
4. A city in north central Morocco.
7. A piece of furniture with a writing surface and usually drawers or other compartments.
11. Any of various primates with short tails or no tail at all.
12. The longer of the two telegraphic signals used in Morse code.
13. (prefix) In front of or before in space.
14. Having leadership guidance.
15. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
16. Divulge information or secrets.
17. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
19. A master's degree in fine arts.
20. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
21. (usually followed by `to') Having the necessary means or skill or know-how or authority to do something.
24. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
27. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
29. Top part of an apron.
30. A crystalline rock that can be cut and polished for jewelry.
32. Clothing of a distinctive style or for a particular occasion.
34. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
36. A small cake leavened with yeast.
42. A federal agency established to coordinate programs aimed at reducing pollution and protecting the environment.
46. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
47. A Turkish unit of weight equal to about 2.75 pounds.
48. A collection of facts from which conclusions may be drawn.
49. A machine-readable version of a standard dictionary.
50. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
51. Lacking in liveliness or charm or surprise.
1. A master's degree in library science.
2. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
3. English monk and scholar (672-735).
4. A federal agency established to regulate the release of new foods and health-related products.
5. The sense organ for hearing and equilibrium.
6. A painful emotion resulting from an awareness of inadequacy or guilt.
7. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
8. An inflammatory complication of leprosy that results in painful skin lesions on the arms and legs and face.
9. French romantic writer (1766-1817).
10. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
18. The cry made by sheep.
22. A flexible container with a single opening.
23. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
25. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
26. A soft gray ductile metallic element used in alloys.
28. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
31. Wildly disordered.
33. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
35. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
37. South American armadillo with three bands of bony plates.
38. A lyric poet.
39. A town and port in northwestern Israel in the eastern Mediterranean.
40. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
41. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
43. A colloid that has a continuous liquid phase in which a solid is suspended in a liquid.
44. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
45. The month following February and preceding April.