1. A unit of pain intensity.
4. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
8. The compass point that is one point south of due east.
11. A drug combination found in some over-the-counter headache remedies (Aspirin and Phenacetin and Caffeine).
12. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
13. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
14. A piece of furniture that provides a place to sleep.
15. A young woman making her debut into society.
16. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
17. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
20. (of complexion) Blemished by imperfections of the skin.
22. Baby bed with high sides.
24. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
26. Either extremity of something that has length.
31. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
34. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
35. (Old Testament) In Judeo-Christian mythology.
36. The sound made by a pigeon v 1.
38. A metric unit of volume or capacity equal to 10 liters.
42. A French abbot.
43. Rate of revolution of a motor.
46. A long thin fluffy scarf of feathers or fur.
48. Type genus of the family Myacidae.
49. God of the earth.
50. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
51. A light touch or stroke.
1. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
2. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
3. A digital display that uses liquid crystal cells that change reflectivity in an applied electric field.
4. A metallic element having four allotropic forms.
5. Someone who is morally reprehensible.
6. Goddess of criminal rashness and its punishment.
7. A small cake leavened with yeast.
8. A feeling of strong eagerness (usually in favor of a person or cause).
9. A very young child (birth to 1 year) who has not yet begun to walk or talk.
10. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
18. Of or relating to or involving an area.
19. In the Arabian Nights a hero who tells of the fantastic adventures he had in his voyages.
21. An informal conversation.
23. A bachelor's degree in religion.
25. A light strong brittle gray toxic bivalent metallic element.
27. Experiencing or showing sorrow or unhappiness.
28. A unit of pressure.
29. Unknown god.
30. Half the width of an em.
32. African tree having an exceedingly thick trunk and fruit that resembles a gourd and has an edible pulp called monkey bread.
33. A high-crowned black cap (usually made of felt or sheepskin) worn by men in Turkey and Iran and the Caucasus.
37. A slender double-reed instrument.
38. Being one hundred more than three hundred.
39. Type genus of the family Arcidae.
40. Common Indian weaverbird.
41. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
44. Extinct flightless bird of New Zealand.
45. A doctor's degree in dental medicine.
46. A light strong brittle gray toxic bivalent metallic element.
47. The sciences concerned with gathering and manipulating and storing and retrieving and classifying recorded information.