1. A nucleotide derived from adenosine that occurs in muscle tissue.
4. Of or relating to or characteristic of the Republic of Chad or its people or language.
8. One of the five major classes of immunoglobulins.
11. A close friend who accompanies his buddies in their activities.
12. Mentally or physically infirm with age.
13. An associate degree in applied science.
14. Water frozen in the solid state.
15. A detailed description of design criteria for a piece of work.
16. Fermented alcoholic beverage similar to but heavier than beer.
17. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
19. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
21. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
22. Relating to the deepest parts of the ocean (below 6000 meters).
26. Common Indian weaverbird.
28. Light informal conversation for social occasions.
31. A gradual decline (in size or strength or power or number).
33. A small pellet fired from an air rifle or BB gun.
35. Electrical conduction through a gas in an applied electric field.
36. A state in northwestern North America.
39. A slender double-reed instrument.
44. A metabolic acid found in yeast and liver cells.
45. Being ten more than one hundred ninety.
48. The 7th letter of the Greek alphabet.
50. An amino acid that is found in the central nervous system.
51. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
52. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
53. Toward the mouth or oral region.
54. Bright and pleasant.
1. Being or given to servile imitation.
2. Genus of tropical plants with creeping rootstocks and small umbellate flowers.
3. Appeal or request earnestly.
4. System of measurement based on centimeters and grams and seconds.
5. An accidental happening.
6. How long something has existed.
7. The capital and largest city of Bangladesh.
8. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
9. Offering fun and gaiety.
10. One thousandth of a second.
18. A light touch or stroke.
20. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
23. A workplace for the conduct of scientific research.
24. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
25. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
27. A soft silvery metallic element.
29. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
30. Date used in reckoning dates before the supposed year Christ was born.
32. African tree having an exceedingly thick trunk and fruit that resembles a gourd and has an edible pulp called monkey bread.
34. (British) A waterproof raincoat made of rubberized fabric.
37. Large brownish-green New Zealand parrot.
38. An indehiscent fruit derived from a single ovary having one or many seeds within a fleshy wall or pericarp.
40. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
41. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
42. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
43. Bony flesh of herring-like fish usually caught during their migration to fresh water for spawning.
46. Gone by.
47. The month following February and preceding April.
48. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
49. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.