1. A Kwa language spoken by the Yoruba people in southwestern Nigeria.
4. Beat thoroughly in a competition or fight.
8. Acute delirium caused by alcohol poisoning.
11. The 13th letter of the Hebrew alphabet.
12. A tiny or scarcely detectable amount.
13. Take in solid food.
14. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
15. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
16. Make amends for.
17. A state in midwestern United States.
18. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
19. A linguistic element added to a word to produce an inflected or derived form v 1.
21. The compass point that is one point east (clockwise) of due north.
25. A group of Plains Indians formerly living in what is now North and South Dakota and Nebraska and Kansas and Arkansas and Louisiana and Oklahoma and Texas.
28. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
32. Cause to feel resentment or indignation.
34. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
35. A rotating disk shaped to convert circular into linear motion.
36. A light touch or stroke.
42. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
43. An independent agency of the United States government responsible for collecting and coordinating intelligence and counterintelligence activities abroad in the national interest.
47. A member of an American Indian people of Yucatan and Belize and Guatemala who once had a culture characterized by outstanding architecture and pottery and astronomy.
49. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
50. The 2nd letter of the Greek alphabet.
51. A Kwa language spoken in Ghana and the Ivory Coast.
52. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
53. A soft heavy toxic malleable metallic element.
1. At full speed.
2. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
3. A benevolent aspect of Devi.
4. Any orchid of the genus Disa.
5. Mythical bird of prey having enormous size and strength.
6. A reptile genus of Iguanidae.
7. A small cake leavened with yeast.
8. Lacking or deprive of the sense of hearing wholly or in part.
9. A sock with a separation for the big toe.
10. (Greek mythology) A river in Hades across which Charon carried dead souls.
20. A federal agency established to regulate the release of new foods and health-related products.
22. Liquid containing proteins and electrolytes including the liquid in blood plasma and interstitial fluid.
23. Severe diabetes mellitus with an early onset.
24. A heavy odorless colorless gas formed during respiration and by the decomposition of organic substances.
26. A former agency (from 1946 to 1974) that was responsible for research into atomic energy and its peacetime uses in the United States.
27. A nucleic acid consisting of large molecules shaped like a double helix.
29. A humorous anecdote or remark.
30. (astronomy) The angular distance of a celestial point measured westward along the celestial equator from the zenith crossing.
31. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
33. A master's degree in business.
37. Any of various strong liquors distilled from the fermented sap of toddy palms or from fermented molasses.
38. Common Indian weaverbird.
39. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
40. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
41. A small ball with a hole through the middle.
44. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
45. Any of various units of capacity.
46. Towards the side away from the wind.
47. A heavy brittle diamagnetic trivalent metallic element (resembles arsenic and antimony chemically).
48. An associate degree in nursing.