1. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
4. A white linen liturgical vestment with sleeves.
7. God of love and erotic desire.
11. An anxiety disorder characterized by chronic free-floating anxiety and such symptoms as tension or sweating or trembling of light-headedness or irritability etc that has lasted for more than six months.
12. Large brownish-green New Zealand parrot.
13. In bed.
14. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
16. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
17. Relating to or characteristic of or occurring on land.
18. A rare silvery (usually trivalent) metallic element.
19. Activity involved in maintaining something in good working order.
21. A toxic nonmetallic element related to sulfur and tellurium.
22. A light strong brittle gray toxic bivalent metallic element.
23. (old-fashioned) At or from or to a great distance.
24. A metric unit of volume or capacity equal to 10 liters.
27. A graphical recording of the cardiac cycle produced by an electrocardiograph.
30. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
32. (informal) Of the highest quality.
35. A high-crowned black cap (usually made of felt or sheepskin) worn by men in Turkey and Iran and the Caucasus.
36. A small pellet fired from an air rifle or BB gun.
38. An alchemist of German legend who sold his soul to Mephistopheles in exchange for knowledge.
42. The sense organ for hearing and equilibrium.
47. Any competition.
48. The 7th letter of the Greek alphabet.
49. How long something has existed.
50. (botany) Of or relating to the axil.
51. An interest followed with exaggerated zeal.
52. An associate degree in applied science.
53. A small cake leavened with yeast.
1. Highly excited.
2. Plant with an elongated head of broad stalked leaves resembling celery.
3. A sweetened beverage of diluted fruit juice.
4. A state in northwestern North America.
5. An accidental hole that allows something (fluid or light etc.) to enter or escape.
6. A very young child (birth to 1 year) who has not yet begun to walk or talk.
7. A high-crowned black cap (usually made of felt or sheepskin) worn by men in Turkey and Iran and the Caucasus.
8. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
9. A faint constellation in the polar region of the southern hemisphere and containing part of the Large Magellanic Cloud.
10. A machine or person that adds.
15. An awkward and inexperienced youth.
20. Liquid excretory product.
25. A public promotion of some product or service.
26. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
28. A tight-fitting headdress.
29. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
31. A light touch or stroke.
33. Liquid containing proteins and electrolytes including the liquid in blood plasma and interstitial fluid.
34. The largest city of Cameroon.
37. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
38. A Mid-Atlantic state.
39. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
40. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
41. A three-tone Chadic language.
43. A unit of absorbed ionizing radiation equal to 100 ergs per gram of irradiated material.
44. The cry made by sheep.
45. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
46. A potent estrogen used in medicine and in feed for livestock and poultry.