1. Essential oil or perfume obtained from flowers.
5. A public promotion of some product or service.
7. A town and port in northwestern Israel in the eastern Mediterranean.
11. Not widely known.
12. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
13. Plant having a large slender white bulb and flat overlapping dark green leaves.
14. Counting the number of white and red blood cells and the number of platelets in 1 cubic millimeter of blood.
15. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
16. A small cake leavened with yeast.
17. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
18. (often followed by `of') A large number or amount or extent.
19. Tag the base runner to get him out.
23. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
24. A metric unit of volume or capacity equal to 10 liters.
26. A Kwa language spoken by the Yoruba people in southwestern Nigeria.
28. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
30. Any system of principles or beliefs.
32. The capital of Croatia.
34. God of the earth.
35. The United Nations agency concerned with atomic energy.
36. A motley assortment of things.
39. A ductile gray metallic element of the lanthanide series.
42. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
43. A religious belief of African origin involving witchcraft and sorcery.
46. A city of central China.
48. The compass point that is one point east (clockwise) of due north.
49. The 7th letter of the Greek alphabet.
50. At or constituting a border or edge.
51. A device for creating a current of air by movement of a surface or surfaces.
52. United States liquid unit equal to 4 quarts or 3.785 liters.
53. A soft yellow malleable ductile (trivalent and univalent) metallic element.
1. Type genus of the family Arcidae.
2. A sock with a separation for the big toe.
3. Electrical conduction through a gas in an applied electric field.
4. A rare heavy polyvalent metallic element that resembles manganese chemically and is used in some alloys.
5. A member of a widespread group of Amerindians living in northeastern South America.
6. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
7. A white linen liturgical vestment with sleeves.
8. English actor noted for his portrayals of Shakespeare's great tragic characters (1789-1833).
9. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
10. Jordan's port.
20. Large swift fly the female of which sucks blood of various animals.
21. African tree having an exceedingly thick trunk and fruit that resembles a gourd and has an edible pulp called monkey bread.
22. East Indian cereal grass whose seed yield a somewhat bitter flour, a staple in the Orient.
25. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
27. A type of submachine gun that is designed and manufactured in Israel.
29. An undergarment worn by women to support their breasts.
31. Remove the bones from (an animal).
33. A city in western Germany near the Dutch and Belgian borders.
37. Harsh or corrosive in tone.
38. A city in southwestern Switzerland at the western end of Lake Geneva.
39. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
40. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
41. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
44. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
45. Call upon in supplication.
47. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.