1. A dark-skinned member of a race of people living in Australia when Europeans arrived.
4. A stick that people can lean on to help them walk.
8. A castrated tomcat.
11. An accidental happening.
12. Type genus of the Anatidae.
13. Canadian hockey player (born 1948).
14. Goddess of criminal rashness and its punishment.
15. A very young child (birth to 1 year) who has not yet begun to walk or talk.
16. The cry made by sheep.
17. An indehiscent fruit derived from a single ovary having one or many seeds within a fleshy wall or pericarp.
20. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
23. 1 species.
26. A light strong brittle gray toxic bivalent metallic element.
29. Tropical starchy tuberous root.
30. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
32. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
34. The district occupied entirely by the city of Washington.
35. The atomic weight of an element that has the same combining capacity as a given weight of another element.
36. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
43. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
44. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
47. Not in good physical or mental health.
48. (prefix) Bad or erroneous or lack of.
49. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
50. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
51. The residue that remains when something is burned.
52. An narrative telling the adventures of a hero or a family.
53. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
2. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
3. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
4. An esoteric or occult matter that is traditionally secret.
5. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
6. (Babylonian) God of wisdom and agriculture and patron of scribes and schools.
7. The compass point midway between east and southeast.
8. A desert in central Asia.
9. A theocratic republic in the Middle East in western Asia.
10. (informal) Exceptionally good.
18. West Indian tree having racemes of fragrant white flowers and yielding a durable timber and resinous juice.
19. The French-speaking capital of the province of Quebec.
21. In bed.
22. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
24. A public promotion of some product or service.
25. A bachelor's degree in religion.
27. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
28. Being ten more than one hundred forty.
31. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
33. A constellation in the Milky Way near Cygnus.
37. Armor plate that protects the chest.
38. A vigorous blow.
39. Having or denoting a low vocal or instrumental range.
40. A island in the Netherlands Antilles that is the top of an extinct volcano.
41. Divulge information or secrets.
42. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
45. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
46. An ugly evil-looking old woman.