1. A numbered compartment in a post office where mail is put to be called for.
4. God of love and erotic desire.
8. (usually followed by `of') Released from something onerous (especially an obligation or duty).
11. Any of various systems of units for measuring electricity and magnetism.
12. Toward the mouth or oral region.
13. The compass point midway between east and southeast.
14. Shaking and vibration at the surface of the earth resulting from underground movement along a fault plane of from volcanic activity.
17. (Greek mythology) One of the three Graces.
19. Advanced in years.
20. A pilgrimage to Mecca.
21. Follower of Rastafarianism.
23. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
24. (folklore) Fairies that are somewhat mischievous.
25. Electronic warfare undertaken to insure effective friendly use of the electromagnetic spectrum in spite of the enemy's use of electronic warfare.
27. The Tibeto-Burman language spoken in the Dali region of Yunnan.
29. An associate degree in applied science.
31. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
35. A light touch or stroke.
37. An accidental happening.
40. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
41. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
42. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
43. A master's degree in business.
44. A mature blood cell that contains hemoglobin to carry oxygen to the bodily tissues.
46. A former agency (from 1946 to 1974) that was responsible for research into atomic energy and its peacetime uses in the United States.
48. The last (12th) month of the year.
49. A federal agency established to regulate the release of new foods and health-related products.
50. God of death.
1. (Judaism) A Jewish festival (traditionally 8 days) celebrating the exodus of the Israelites from Egypt.
2. The ending of a series or sequence.
3. Constitution of the human body.
4. A member of a Finnish people living in the northwestern Urals in Russia.
5. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
6. (informal) Roused to anger.
7. A public promotion of some product or service.
8. Popular music originating in the West Indies.
9. A small island.
10. A notable achievement.
15. A mountain peak in the Andes in Bolivia (21,391 feet high).
16. Annual grass of Europe and North Africa.
18. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
22. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
26. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
28. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
30. A package of several things tied together for carrying or storing.
31. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
32. (folklore) A corpse that rises at night to drink the blood of the living.
33. A heavy wooden pole (such as the trunk of a young fir) tossed as a test of strength (in the Highlands of Scotland).
34. An anti-TNF compound (trade name Arava) that is given orally.
36. A French abbot.
38. In bed.
39. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
45. Being ten more than one hundred ninety.
47. A metric unit of length equal to 1000 meters (or 0.621371 miles).