1. A bachelor's degree in theology.
4. Any of various small biting flies.
8. (computer science) A computer that is running software that allows users to leave messages and access information of general interest.
11. An affirmative.
12. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in the Missouri river valley in NE Nebraska.
13. A reproach for some lapse or misdeed.
14. A number of sheets of paper fastened together along one edge.
15. A male monarch or emperor (especially of Russia prior to 1917).
16. Goddess of criminal rashness and its punishment.
17. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
19. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
21. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
22. A lipoprotein that transports cholesterol in the blood.
26. An Indian tree of the family Combretaceae that is a source of timber and gum.
28. Lower in esteem.
31. Sandwich filled with slices of bacon and tomato with lettuce.
32. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
33. An indehiscent fruit derived from a single ovary having one or many seeds within a fleshy wall or pericarp.
37. A public promotion of some product or service.
38. A fatal disease of cattle that affects the central nervous system.
42. A region of Malaysia in northeastern Borneo.
47. A nucleic acid that transmits genetic information from DNA to the cytoplasm.
48. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
50. The compass point that is one point north of northeast.
51. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
52. Light informal conversation for social occasions.
53. A space reserved for sitting (as in a theater or on a train or airplane).
54. A master's degree in business.
1. A mistake in printed matter resulting from mechanical failures of some kind.
2. A collection of objects laid on top of each other.
3. A Chadic language spoken in northern Nigeria.
4. The local time at the 0 meridian passing through Greenwich, England.
5. Of or in or relating to the nose.
6. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
7. Any of various dark heavy viscid substances obtained as a residue.
8. An undergarment worn by women to support their breasts.
9. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
10. A detailed description of design criteria for a piece of work.
18. Being five more than one hundred fifty.
20. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
23. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
24. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
25. A metric unit of volume or capacity equal to 10 liters.
27. A former agency (from 1946 to 1974) that was responsible for research into atomic energy and its peacetime uses in the United States.
29. A white trivalent metallic element.
30. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
34. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
35. An independent agency of the United States government responsible for collecting and coordinating intelligence and counterintelligence activities abroad in the national interest.
36. A light strong brittle gray toxic bivalent metallic element.
39. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
40. A small cake leavened with yeast.
41. A fractional monetary unit of several countries.
43. A room or establishment where alcoholic drinks are served over a counter.
44. An ugly evil-looking old woman.
45. A bachelor's degree in naval science.
46. Towards the side away from the wind.
47. A hard gray lustrous metallic element that is highly corrosion-resistant.
49. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.