1. Either of two folds of skin that can be moved to cover or open the eye.
4. Loose or flaccid body fat.
8. A health resort near a spring or at the seaside.
11. The compass point midway between northeast and east.
12. Morally bad or wrong.
13. 4-wheeled motor vehicle.
14. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
15. A narrow elongated opening or fissure between two symmetrical parts.
16. Electrical conduction through a gas in an applied electric field.
17. A family of Sino-Tibetan languages spoken in southeastern Asia.
19. A coffee cake flavored with orange rind and raisins and almonds.
21. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
24. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
27. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
28. Give over.
32. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
33. (trademark) An antacid.
35. Harsh or corrosive in tone.
36. African mahogany trees.
40. Being ten more than one hundred ninety.
43. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
44. Being or occurring at an advanced period of time or after a usual or expected time.
48. The use of nuclear magnetic resonance of protons to produce proton density images.
49. One of a set of small pieces of stiff paper marked in various ways and used for playing games or for telling fortunes.
50. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
51. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
52. United States tennis player who was the first Black to win United States and English singles championships (1943-1993).
53. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
1. An accidental hole that allows something (fluid or light etc.) to enter or escape.
2. Any tree or shrub of the genus Inga having pinnate leaves and showy usually white flowers.
3. No longer having or seeming to have or expecting to have life.
4. A weekday on which no feast is celebrated.
5. Being six more than fifty.
6. An anticipated outcome that is intended or that guides your planned actions.
7. Divulge information or secrets.
8. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
9. A large area of land preserved in its natural state as public property.
10. Type genus of the family Arcidae.
18. The jurisdiction or office of an abbot.
20. Verse in the meter used in Greek and Latin poetry consisting of strophes of 4 tetrametric lines.
22. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
23. A Tibetan or Mongolian priest of Lamaism.
25. A very light colorless element that is one of the six inert gasses.
26. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
29. Late time of life.
30. An uproarious party.
31. (combining form) Former.
34. Submit or yield to another's wish or opinion.
37. Not easy.
38. Lacking sufficient water or rainfall.
39. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
40. Denoting a quantity consisting of six items or units.
41. A small cake leavened with yeast.
42. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
45. An associate degree in applied science.
46. Hormone released by the hypothalamus that controls the release of thyroid-stimulating hormone from the anterior pituitary.
47. (British) A waterproof raincoat made of rubberized fabric.