1. A United Nations agency that invest directly in companies and guarantees loans to private investors.
4. Harsh or corrosive in tone.
8. Inquire about.
11. A light touch or stroke.
12. East Indian tree bearing a profusion of intense vermilion velvet-textured blooms and yielding a yellow dye.
13. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
14. (computer science) A coding system that incorporates extra parity bits in order to detect errors.
15. The face of a timepiece.
16. The eleventh month of the civil year.
17. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
21. The cardinal number that is the fifth power of ten.
23. A populous province in northeastern China.
25. A bivalent and trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
26. Lower in esteem.
27. Botswanan statesman who was the first president of Botswana (1921-1980).
30. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
31. A bachelor's degree in religion.
34. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
38. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
41. The 22nd letter of the Greek alphabet.
43. (computer science) A computer that is running software that allows users to leave messages and access information of general interest.
44. Lacking sufficient water or rainfall.
45. An international organization of European countries formed after World War II to reduce trade barriers and increase cooperation among its members.
46. East Indian tree bearing a profusion of intense vermilion velvet-textured blooms and yielding a yellow dye.
47. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
1. Conforming to an ultimate standard of perfection or excellence.
2. A sheet or band of fibrous connective tissue separating or binding together muscles and organs etc.
3. Counting the number of white and red blood cells and the number of platelets in 1 cubic millimeter of blood.
4. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
5. Affectedly trendy.
6. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
7. A metric unit of volume or capacity equal to 10 liters.
8. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
9. A fraudulent business scheme.
10. (Polynesian) An alcoholic drink made from the aromatic roots of the kava shrub.
18. Syncopated music in duple time for dancing the rumba.
19. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
20. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
22. Large brownish-green New Zealand parrot.
24. An informal term for a father.
28. A public promotion of some product or service.
29. A city of northern Poland near the mouth of the Vistula River on a gulf of the Baltic Sea.
32. Any admirable quality or attribute.
33. A genus of Ploceidae.
35. A dull persistent (usually moderately intense) pain.
36. A small cake leavened with yeast.
37. (obstetrics) The number of live-born children a woman has delivered.
38. A rotating disk shaped to convert circular into linear motion.
39. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
40. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
42. Being nine more than ninety.