1. The basic unit of money in Bangladesh.
5. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
8. An alliance made up of states that had been Soviet Socialist Republics in the Soviet Union prior to its dissolution in Dec 1991.
11. A sign of something about to happen.
12. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
13. A sweetened beverage of diluted fruit juice.
14. Port city in the United Arab Emirates on the Persian Gulf.
15. Indigo bush.
17. A river that rises in northeastern Turkey (near the source of the Euphrates) and flows generally eastward through Armenia to the Caspian Sea.
19. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
21. A sharp hand gesture (resembling a blow).
22. 1/10 gram.
25. A former agency (from 1946 to 1974) that was responsible for research into atomic energy and its peacetime uses in the United States.
27. Black-and-white short-necked web-footed diving bird of northern seas.
29. A small cake leavened with yeast.
31. An ugly evil-looking old woman.
34. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
35. A light strong brittle gray toxic bivalent metallic element.
37. A linguistic element added to a word to produce an inflected or derived form v 1.
39. The rate at which heat is produced by an individual in a resting state.
41. (used of especially horses) Having a brownish coat thickly sprinkled with white or gray.
44. American prizefighter who won the world heavyweight championship three times (born in 1942).
45. Large brownish-green New Zealand parrot.
46. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
47. A lipoprotein that transports cholesterol in the blood.
48. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
49. A village in eastern Ireland (northwest of Dublin).
50. Towards the side away from the wind.
1. A member of a pastoral people living in the Nilgiri hills of southern India.
2. An Asian river between China and Russia.
3. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
4. Type genus of the Anatidae.
5. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
6. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
7. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
8. West Indian tree having racemes of fragrant white flowers and yielding a durable timber and resinous juice.
9. The content of cognition.
10. Fastener consisting of a resinous composition that is plastic when warm.
16. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
18. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
20. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
23. Block consisting of a thick piece of something.
24. The cry made by sheep.
26. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
28. A landlocked republic in eastern Africa.
30. (used of persons or the military) Characterized by having or bearing arms.
31. God of the earth.
32. A diacritical mark (~) placed over the letter n in Spanish to indicate a palatal nasal sound or over a vowel in Portuguese to indicate nasalization.
33. (botany) Relating to or attached to the axis.
36. At a previous time.
38. The season when the leaves fall from the trees.
40. A unit of absorbed ionizing radiation equal to 100 ergs per gram of irradiated material.
41. A very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms.
42. South American wood sorrel cultivated for its edible tubers.
43. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.