1. Considerate and solicitous care.
4. Either of two folds of skin that can be moved to cover or open the eye.
7. Essential oil or perfume obtained from flowers.
11. A former agency (from 1946 to 1974) that was responsible for research into atomic energy and its peacetime uses in the United States.
12. An accountant certified by the state.
13. Type genus of the family Arcidae.
14. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
15. A young woman making her debut into society.
16. A characteristic sound.
17. A state in northwestern North America.
19. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
21. Any of numerous hairy-bodied insects including social and solitary species.
24. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
26. A high-crowned black cap (usually made of felt or sheepskin) worn by men in Turkey and Iran and the Caucasus.
28. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
31. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
34. Being one hundred more than three hundred.
35. A small pellet fired from an air rifle or BB gun.
37. Fiddler crabs.
38. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
40. A nucleic acid that transmits genetic information from DNA to the cytoplasm.
43. A genus of Ploceidae.
46. Open-heart surgery in which the rib cage is opened and a section of a blood vessel is grafted from the aorta to the coronary artery to bypass the blocked section of the coronary artery and improve the blood supply to the heart.
48. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
49. An association of people to promote the welfare of senior citizens.
52. Not in good physical or mental health.
53. A unit of absorbed ionizing radiation equal to 100 ergs per gram of irradiated material.
54. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
55. The basic unit of money in Romania.
56. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
1. The basic unit of money in Western Samoa.
2. An accidental hole that allows something (fluid or light etc.) to enter or escape.
3. Being one hundred more than two hundred.
4. A digital display that uses liquid crystal cells that change reflectivity in an applied electric field.
5. A medicinal drug used to evoke vomiting (especially in cases of drug overdose or poisoning).
6. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
7. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
8. Relating to or characteristic of a tribe.
9. An inflammatory disease involving the sebaceous glands of the skin.
10. A feeling of intense anger.
18. (Scotland) A small loaf or roll of soft bread.
20. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
22. Divulge information or secrets.
23. A flexible container with a single opening.
25. (Greek mythology) Goddess of the earth and mother of Cronus and the Titans in ancient mythology.
27. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
29. Being ten more than one hundred ninety.
30. A public promotion of some product or service.
32. A vast treeless plain in the arctic regions between the ice cap and the tree line.
33. South American wood sorrel cultivated for its edible tubers.
36. A piece of furniture that provides a place to sleep.
39. Offering fun and gaiety.
40. Being ten more than one hundred ninety.
41. (usually followed by `to') Having the necessary means or skill or know-how or authority to do something.
42. An Eskimo hut.
44. An informal term for a father.
45. An associate degree in applied science.
47. Aromatic bulb used as seasoning.
48. A colorless odorless gaseous element that give a red glow in a vacuum tube.
50. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
51. A soft heavy toxic malleable metallic element.