1. An informal term for a father.
4. South American armadillo with three bands of bony plates.
8. A white linen liturgical vestment with sleeves.
11. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
12. A Chadic language spoken in Chad.
13. An ancient Hebrew unit of capacity equal to 10 baths or 10 ephahs.
14. A small cake leavened with yeast.
16. An anxiety disorder characterized by chronic free-floating anxiety and such symptoms as tension or sweating or trembling of light-headedness or irritability etc that has lasted for more than six months.
17. Large brownish-green New Zealand parrot.
18. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
19. A modified bud consisting of a thickened globular underground stem serving as a reproductive structure.
23. By bad luck.
25. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
28. A confusion of voices and other sounds.
30. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
32. United States writer of poems and plays about racial conflict (born in 1934).
35. A metallic element having four allotropic forms.
39. The atomic weight of an element that has the same combining capacity as a given weight of another element.
40. Large genus of African trees bearing kola nuts.
42. A workplace for the conduct of scientific research.
46. On or toward the lee.
47. 4-wheeled motor vehicle.
48. Extremely pleasing.
49. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
50. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
51. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
2. Any culture medium that uses agar as the gelling agent.
3. A light touch or stroke.
4. A state in northwestern North America.
5. A prosthesis that replaces a missing leg.
6. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
7. A unit of absorbed ionizing radiation equal to 100 ergs per gram of irradiated material.
8. A town and port in northwestern Israel in the eastern Mediterranean.
9. United States physiologist (born in Germany) who did research on parthenogenesis (1859-1924).
10. (informal) Exceptionally good.
15. Lower in esteem.
20. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
21. Being or befitting or characteristic of an infant.
22. An informal term for a father.
24. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
26. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
27. A federal agency established to regulate the release of new foods and health-related products.
29. A digital display that uses liquid crystal cells that change reflectivity in an applied electric field.
31. Someone who engages in arbitrage (who purchases securities in one market for immediate resale in another in the hope of profiting from the price differential).
33. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
34. Jordan's port.
36. A cord fastened around the neck with an ornamental clasp and worn as a necktie.
37. The United Nations agency concerned with atomic energy.
38. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
41. A serve that strikes the net before falling into the receiver's court.
43. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
44. An undergarment worn by women to support their breasts.
45. A master's degree in fine arts.